Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

pay5daily - pay5daily.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Do you want to multiply your funds within a very short time? We have very profitable plans for our members. Pay5Daily was created with the aim to maximize its clients' profits while minimizing the risks. In this dynamic world it is very important to understand the risks associated with every investment. And our expert betters are always aware of those risks. We analyze every possible sports with great details and give the security of members' fund our first priority.

We always invest our funds in sports winning and be sure that your funds are safe with us. We take a portion of our own profit everyday and put it into a reserve account, to secure the future of this program.

Plan:

Double Your Money !!!

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $5 - $100,000 200.00

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money,STP,Egopay

Join pay5daily here

well dont think the program available online anymore, i tried to check with the program and i was unable to access the program ,i guess it best if investors can just for the program,the link inhere was directing me to an error page,i dont really think the program is worth being checking anyway since the plan offered are not reasonable

Some thing is wrong with this site and they have not linked the name servers to the site so the error is showing to as the hosting company . and looking here i found that they are using free hosting service so how can we trust on this investment site because most of the free hosting sites will be locking the accounts and ask them to upgrade and i experience this issue many times .

I just checked their vote us page unfortunately there's no single monitor in the site so we cant see a payment proof from them.Although they claim to be supported in some hyip forum like TG,MMG and DMG but there's no ratings page about the program in any of those forum.The program is no longer paying so dont mind those cooked statistics up there.

I think so many investors invested in the program cos the stats shows that the program has gotten over $6,000 and it has also paid over $4,000,so many investors must have been scammed by the admin of this program no investor would receive 200% as the total returns

Some thing is wrong with this site and they have not linked the name servers to the site so the error is showing to as the hosting company . and looking here i found that they are using free hosting service so how can we trust on this investment site because most of the free hosting sites will be locking the accounts and ask them to upgrade and i experience this issue many times .

There is no wonder here, if this HYIP gets something wrong so early here. Because simply we can see here, the RoI offered by this HYIP here is all the way too high and not reasonable at all here. There is no way we can make money as much as 200% in every hour consistently

benefits which is available from this program quite useful and as well quite worthwhile regarding shareholders and also deposit the absolute minimum quantity chosen simply by this program will not be very high however the method has been managing regarding 3 days and also I think this program happens to be an harmful spot for a do investment decision