Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

oil-pay - oil-pay.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

OIL PAY is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

Plan:

110% AFTER 1 HOUR ( Auto Withdrawal )

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

110% $1 - $1,000 110.00

Calculate your profit >>

200% HOURLY FOR 24 HOURS ( Auto Withdrawal )

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

115% $10 - $100 4.79

120% $101 - $1,000 5.00

150% $1,001 - $5,000 6.25

200% $5,000 - $100,000 8.33

Calculate your profit >>

250% AFTER 1 DAY ( Auto Withdrawal )

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

250% $100 - $100,000 250.00

Calculate your profit >>

1.5% DAILY FOR MONITORING ( Auto Withdrawal )

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

MONITOR $1 - $100,000 1.50

Calculate your profit >>

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money

Join oil-pay here

OMg ... 250% after just single day . i am sure that this hyip is just designed just to scam the investors and i can simply say that none of the hyip will pay 250% after just a single day and i am sure that if we invest with this program then our funds will be surly in risk so its better to avoid this investment site .

This is a typical scam program,there is no how that the admin can manage to pay investors cos the roi offered in all plans are just too high,this is a program that I can simply be telling investors to STAY AWAY from,it would be a waste of time if one is checking if monitors are listing it

i really dont like to invest with hourly program,though the program is having a paying status with few hyip monitor but the truth remain not a safe for investors to invest.so i guess i can only advise investors to just ignore the program and invest with other better programs we have around.i really dont like the script design used.

The offer seems to be very attractive because of the rewards which is available from the program to produce a profit for its people very profitable pertaining to people even so the program continues to be managing pertaining to 1 day and I do think the program has changed into a a smaller amount beneficial destination for a devote.

Considering that oil-pay might solely end up being looking towards oil-lose in the event that one should just do it to speculate inhere because the vast majority of RETURN ON INVESTMENT is on the substantial. guys using just about any unecessary risk is what exactly we would term greed then when we're greedy we would end up being burning off. guys remaining away is the foremost inhere.

The offer appears to be quite interesting due to the rewards offered by the program to produce a profit for its traders quite rewarding pertaining to traders but the software continues to be jogging pertaining to one day and I think the program has become a fewer good spot to spend.