Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

F-profits - F-profits.com

xetang

advantages offered by this course is definitely rather rather perplexing because if we reap the benefits of an interval of just one day that has a minimal deposit level of the main benefit that we receive is incredibly minimal while advantages which i feel is usually a very beneficial profits usually are profits within few days but it is very high risk.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I too just receive new payment with this site not long ago, they still are paying out very good and it is nice when I still receiving payment daily here, I'm not sure for your idea but I think that when have had good benefit and site is still in good status, I don't want to stop too early here, I see that many same site still can pay out with time very long therefore I hope that this site too will be same. As below is My last payment:

Date: 12/14/2012 3:38 PM

Batch: 124184855

From Account: U9355002 (fprofits)

Amount: $2.04

Memo: N/A

i must say i think this hyip is good for everyone because the interest rate offered simply by this hyip is actually normal. we will earn 4% curiosity about one day ideas while 6% profit are going to be paid from constant plans. my choice is actually hourly plan because could possibly get our money back again some hours previous to.

positive aspects offered by this course is definitely instead really perplexing if we make the most of a period of time of just one morning that has a bare minimum downpayment quantity of the power that any of us acquire is very low even though the positive aspects i always imagine is a quite beneficial earnings usually are earnings inside few days but it is fairly high-risk.

@xetang:you are saying that everyone is wrong but should we be ignoring the truth all because they are paying??it is basically totally uncalled for a program to be paying and we should be disputing the fact that they are.sincerely such a program wouldn't be lasting and that you know.

I think that sure it have a bit problem about loading in before some hours, but now, everything have backed again normal with this site when they are loading good and I too have had new payment today, too have had about more $200 is paid out today, it is a amount not bad as my idea, site still are running good and this is My Latest payment:

Transaction ID =273524075

Fees (Charged to Recipient) = 0.26

Net Amount = 0.74

Comments = Transfer To asianfriend278

Date and Time = 15 Dec 2012 @06:06 AM

It is nice when I too have had new payment with this site today and they still are paying out very good with payment is paid out very fast only after some hours, admin still are active and he still are paying out very good for all investors at this time, as below is My Latest payment:

Transaction ID =273533056

Net Amount = 0.74

Date and Time = 16 Dec 2012 @06:43 AM

I too have received new payment today with this site and it is nice when they still are paying out very good, this is 9th day that site still are running good, almost monitors now too have approved for them with status "Paying" as below is My latest payment:

Transaction ID =273543779

Net Amount = 0.74

Date and Time = 17 Dec 2012 @13:40 PM

I have receive all 10 payments for to this time with amount near $10 and it is really when earning good here, I always reinvest with my benefit and it is increasing daily and today, I too have had new payment with this site, they are still paying out very good with payments are paid out daily for all investors and monitors for to this time. As below is my latest payment proof:

Transaction ID =273553314

Net Amount = 0.74

Date and Time = 18 Dec 2012 @10:07 AM

For to this time, site too is developing when have had more $15000 is deposited here, it is very good as my idea, admin still are paying out good for all investors and monitors and no of monitors in good status too is increasing daily, although I don't sure how long they will pay out about about but it is nice when investing here and receive payment daily with this site.

From STPay member email: forexprofit24@gmail.com

From STPay username: fprofits

Transaction ID Number: 273570951

Amount: 1

Details (if provided): Transfer To

Site still are running good and paying out good today when I too just receive new payment not long with this site, at min still very active and he still are paying out very good for all investors. As below is my latest payment proof:

Transaction ID Number: 273598550

Details (if provided): Transfer To

Seriously speaking,this program has proven to be different amongst all after 1 day programs,this one is running for 14 days now and it is still paying,20 monitors listed it in the rateus page and all of them invested in it and they are all having the status as PAYING,it seems that the program is not operating on the hourly plans cos if it is,it would have been dead a long time ago

As I know, their hourly plans and special is 120% after a hour, it only have once per week and it is best time so that investor can consider in investing all, about time, I too see that it is many different when they have ran up to 14 days already but still have status "Paying" in almost monitors and very many investors still receiving daily after invested here. I too have a new payment not long ago.

Date: 12/22/2012 8:37 AM

Batch: 125093309

Amount: $2.00

Really most the actual ideas inhere couldn't possibly be ecological nevertheless there may be a plus that is certainly that this minimal put in is defined at the risk able variety. i simply expect fellas could take advantage seeing that upon apparent proof that this administrator is paying out.

For to this time, I have earned near 100% fund of invested with this site with about more $18 here in benefit and it is nice when from this time, I can earn with benefit of investing when have about near all fund of this site, I still hope that they will pay out good and long so that I have more chance to invest here

Really good to see that it is still paying the investors and i am sure that this will be a good investment site if the admin still pay the investors on time and i think most of the investors will be getting attracted towards the investment plans of the site . lets see how many days it will be paying the investors .

It is correct, this site still are paying out very good at this time and I'm still receiving payment daily here, admin still are very active to control all payments of investors, I too have had more $20 in benefit for to this time and it is nice when investing here and received again funds at this time beginning use fund of site for reinvesting

I too just receive new payment today with this site and it is nice when they still are paying out very good with very many payment daily and hourly, this is big payment, it have from a my referrals and he have reinvested many times with this site for to this time.

Date: 12/26/2012 6:41 PM

Batch: 125513622

Amount: $4.80

I too have had new payment today with this site and it is nice when they still are paying out very good and at this time too have had more $20000 is deposited here, it showed that very many new investors too have began to care to this program and site too is developing very good with almost payment is paid out for investors. As below is My latest payment:

Transaction ID Number: 273645752

Details (if provided): Transfer To asianfriend278

Well,it is good to see your payment proofs,you said some investors are now feeling that they needed to invest in this program,I would simply say that it is only a rookie or a newbie that would invest in this program at this juncture,the program is currently in SEM,the only advise that I can give to any investor is,they should be careful about the program cos it has been running for several days,tendencies of going scam is very high

Oh, you should note that this site don't run only about 7 days as you saying that it have have about 3 weeks (21 days already), it showed that this can be good site and it can payout very long when have skip times that we think that they will not able to reach, I still think that when they have ran good and paid out for to this time, it will be not surprise if they can complete good with time up to a month or more

yeah they are still paying and online for more than 21 days, that is already long enough for short term hyip site, i don't know if for every people that is different, but for me this site is good and also prove that they are sustainable site, and many investors now try to invest here

I am not saying it has been running or paying for 7 days,I know that it has been paying for like 19 days or there about,what I am saying is,it would not be good to recommend a program like this to any investor cos it has been online for like 20 days,and more over the program is in SEM,so be expecting a scam from the admin any time soon,why this one has stayed so long is because,the program is not operating on the hourly plan if I should guess right