Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

hourlylucky - hourlylucky.us

sheikh

HourlyLucky.us is a high yield investment firm, dealing mainly in the gold market. The ever-increasing popularity of gold, and even more, the continuous rise in the value of gold, makes gold market a highly lucrative area for investment business. Over the years, gold market has proven itself to be the most stable market, without any considerable decrease in its value. Its value has only been increasin all throughout, and this uniqueness has made most of the investment firms around the world to involve in gold business.

Plan 1

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $2 - $100 9.00

Calculate your profit >>

Plan 2

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $500 105.00

Calculate your profit >>

Plan 3

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $25 - $1,000 10.00

Calculate your profit >>

Plan 4

Plan 1 $50 - $2,000 250.00

Calculate your profit >>

Plan 5

Plan 1 $100 - $10,000 500.00

Calculate your profit >>

Monitoring

Plan 1 $10 - $100 0.40

Calculate your profit >>

10% referral commission...

payment: LR

http://hourlylucky.us/?ref=sheikh

I think the benefits offered by the program is still quite reasonable if we only take the profit per hour for hourly benefits offered by the program is not too big but the program is not a good enough place for investors to invest because the program will not pay its investors until the specified time period

the low minimum investment request by the admin of this program will have attract investors to the program but i dont think the program is safe for any new investor to wanna give a trail despite the paying status the program might be having from hyip monitors,anybody joining this program now should have it in mind that he/she will get nothing back from the program.

@savehouse,you are right,the program is newly launched and it has already having a paying status,though hourly program like this one actually pays for some hours but it can't complete the duration,since investors can't make BEP in the program is better to stay away

now a days there many hourly programs that are launching in the market but the programs are not staying for long time for even for atleast for 2 to 3 days but i am sure this program will also do the same because it is difficult for the admin to pay this amount for a long time o one can sustain it for a long time

This is another hourly program that i am 100% sure it wouldn't be lasting and that is majorly because the ROI the admin inhere has tabled wouldn't be sustainable.guys i ain't in for such a program but would rather be staying away to avoid fund losing.

This is true and correct. I basically support the opinion about this HYIP here. We all know, and we see the hourly paying HYIP like this one will never sustain too long in the market here. It is not a good place for us to invest the money on this HYIP here, because very risky

indeed if we see this program has been running for 1 day and the total amount of deposits contained in the program is still quite low and the program amounted to only make payments to investors only a small part, I think this program is quite risky and should we have to think before start investing in this program