Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ioinv - ioinv.com

I am not admin

We are a dedicated group of international online traders. The main activity of our group is forex trading and the main goal is to providing reasonable income for our investors.

No matter where you come from or how much you want to invest with us, the only important thing is all our investors are important for us and providing best service to our investors is our top priority.

Plans -

110%-125% After 1 Day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $500 110.00

Plan 2 $501 - $1,000 115.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $5,000 125.00

155%-195% After 3 Days

Plan 1 $500 - $1,000 155.00

Plan 2 $1,001 - $5,000 195.00

220%-290% After 5 Days

Plan 1 $300 - $1,000 220.00

Plan 2 $1,001 - $5,000 290.00

Start your investment portfolio with only $1.

No Minimum Withdraw Amount.

High-End DDoS protected server.

Customers privacy protection.

Friendly 24/7 Customer Support.

Managed by experienced Group.

Reasonable yet Profitable ROI.

Earnings are made to your account 7 days a week.

Safe and convenient investment interface.

Free signup bonus $10 for all members.

The bonus will be sent to your account immediately after you registered account in our program, no need to wait.

http://www.ioinv.com/?ref=yogeshwartyagi

With the $10 bonus that the site is giving away to new members a lot has already taken advantage of this offer. And with the minimum investment of just $1 many could easily afford the amount. But the risk of joining is too high because of the interest rates being offered. But a lot already put money just because of the bonus.

@lorenzoperea i dont agree that 10$ bonus is any big attraction while we know that we shall only earn 1 cent daily on this investment

Further plans are loaded with very high roi that it is difficult to sustain for few days, so just few cents we can make from this program's bonus

and the bonus turns useless when program turn in problem.

I joined this site and earned the signing bonus $10 credited to my account

But that bonus cannot be utilized in any plans but a plan where the daily profit of 0.1% is paid to investors which enable us to receive $0.01 daily and it cannot be withdrawn daily as that amount will go towards the processing fees of LR

So the bonus issue is not attractive

125% after 1 day is not practical to earn and the admin has designed plans with unrealistic ROI making it difficult for the site to run long as to keep the site going admin may have to use the new deposit funds to repay the profit withdrawals of the investors and this may question the sustainability of the hyip

I just love their signing up bonus, AS I have already done it & paid by the 10$ on my active deposit. I don't whether it last for long time or not, But definitely can earn some money at some first days as it has now pre-launching status.

I'm afraid I can't agree with you becoz this kind of promo is usally a burden to a program. That's the reason why I would skip this one.

The site is having a minimum investment's of $1 so its good for small investors as well as newbies to try the site

Its recommended to initially invest for the 3 day plan and withdraw the principle and reinvest the profit and earn on it

So the investor will not be at a loss even if the hyip stop paying subsequently

I think the site is having problems since i dont finds my earnings on the bonus is been credited to my account for the pats two days

I feel this site is just a hit and run site just trying to attract investors with the $10 bonus offer but in actual sense which is not really worth as there is no real earnings from it other than peanuts received

The site claims it has DDOS support but i feel doubt about it

The bonus offered is meaningless in this program - lol they say giving 10$ bonus investment

- but earning on this investment is only 1 cent a day that too they dont pay after 3 days

so one who signup for bonus get only 3 cent at least 1 cent in LR fee and remain just 2 cent.

My earnings

Earning $ 0.01 Dec-27-2010 08:59:35 PM

Earning from deposit $10.00 - 0.10 %

Hey guys i think the site is a scam now since i haven't been credited with any earnings to my account for the past 4 days

Further the admin haven't sent any mails or published any news that the site will be closing for the season

Looks like this is another hit and run site with no sustainability

My earnings

Hey guys i think the site is a scam now since i haven't been credited with any earnings to my account for the past 4 days

Further the admin haven't sent any mails or published any news that the site will be closing for the season

This is what happens with any site is given bonus when you register,

At first site gives bonus to attract investors, and when the admins find that investors were satisfied with the bonus only,

and did not deposit any amount at the site to investment it ,

he stopped paying them, And then stops payment for all .

My earnings

This is what happens with any site is given bonus when you register,

At first site gives bonus to attract investors, and when the admins find that investors were satisfied with the bonus only,

and did not deposit any amount at the site to investment it ,

he stopped paying them, And then stops payment for all .

" I apologize to the Admin to repeat the reply, it is unintentional mistake "

• 4 weeks later...