Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

FenixProfit - FenixProfit.com

xetang

Welcome to FenixProfit.Com

FenixProfit Invest services is a private investment based company operating in Spain, Portugal and Hungry. Our main concern is to invest our client's funds in various types of fields mainly for a profitable return. We are an expert team of highly professional traders

Our Investment Fund takes part in highly profitable trading programs in the various financial markets and is aimed to allow as much people as possible to know about this excellent investing opportunities and enable them to share the incomes generated by our investment projects having invested even a little funds.

Plans:

1% - 9% daily for 30 days

6% - 18% daily for 15 days

12% - 36% daily for 7 days

Min $5 - Max $50000

Instant Payment

Accept: LR, PM, Bank Wire

Join here: http://fenixprofit.com/?ref=zozo278

Yes, I too have invested here and waiting for first payment, this site too just launch not long therefore we still need to wait until site have ran complete a day, their plans are good, investment min is too good, only have problem site don't have best protection program, I hope that admin will install it early to secure about account for investors

Daily benefits offered by this program is very interesting and will make a big enough profit to its investors and the minimum deposit amount specified by the program is not too high, I think we can take a considerable advantage in this program because I saw a number of total deposits existing in the program has reached a very high number, while the program had just walked

The only sustainable plan inhere is that of the first plan while that of the others wouldn't be sustainable.guys to me to avoid fund losing we should just watch the admin of the site sail away alone with his ship to avoid we losing fund.

As I have told with you above, all about plans only is general plans therefore it will be not exactly to discuss if you don't join this site, you should join to check and discussion about site, it will be better and more exactly, with other plans, it will be not early to invest because investment here not is $5 as you think therefore it too is fault for your discussion. Really their plans are very good and very reasonable, only have problem site don't have protection program, it will be not safe for account of investors, however, I think that better we still should wait for info about payment from me

I too have received first payment with this site, they have paid out very good, at this time too have had monitors approved for this site but almost with status "Waiting", but I think that it will be early to change when they pay out for all monitors when LR back again normal in this time, as below is my latest payment:

Date: 12/8/2012 4:51 AM

Batch: 123289777

From Account: U3419671 (FenixProfit)

Amount: $0.10

Memo: Withdraw to zozo278 from FenixProfit

hopefully this program will pay its investors with an excellent though liberty reserve at this time had returned to normal and the program will not take advantage unilaterally because disruption of the liberty reserve and hopefully this program can make payment transactions normally again

this program is kinda confusing to me,i think the 30 days plan is only safe plan on this program but the other short plan is kinda attractive but the total return the program is promising investors is way too high and other short plan and think that's why the program is gonna have problem sustain the 30 days plan that is safe on the program

I think for now we should really think before start investing in this program because I have not seen the program make payments to all investors and the program just provide payment with a very small profits to some investors only and we will see further development of this program because I think this program has become a place that is not safe enough to invest

there are lot of investors that already take action in investing their money in this program but i think we must be careful since now is december and as we know that black december is something that people really dont want and i can see that there is no monitoring site here also they not even paid anyone

@syrine22 I agree with you there; its only one plan(the 1st plan)that is sustainable. The others aren't because the total roi they offer are above 200% which means they are offering to double our investments with extra profits at the end of the term and that seems too good to be true as its very rare to see hyips that do such.

@xetang: i see no reason why i should be joining such a useless site.what site would be sustaining 36% daily for 7day??see you might be getting paid presently but i can boldly tell you that such a program wouldn't even be lasting a week so guys stay away.

As I have told with you many time about problem of plans, before discussion in any site, you should join to see their plans in detail, above only is general plan, it is not really, therefore best you should join to discuss for more exactly: If you invest from $5 to under $500, you only can invest with first plan when it is 1% daily for 30 days, please note about this problem.

And with plans 365 daily for 7 days, you need must invest $20000, it can't be with anyone. Therefore, you shouldn't consider again about discussion for new discussion. I too will tell detail about plans so that all we can see:

9% Daily For 30 Days [iNSTANT WITHDRAW]

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $5 - $500 1.00

Plan 2 $501 - $2,000 3.00

Plan 3 $2,001 - $20,000 6.00

Plan 4 $20,001 - $50,000 9.00

18% Daily For 15 Days [iNSTANT WITHDRAW]

Plan 1 $501 - $2,000 6.00

Plan 2 $2,001 - $5,000 12.00

Plan 3 $5,001 - $20,000 15.00

Plan 4 $20,001 - $50,000 18.00

36% Daily For 7 Days [iNSTANT WITHDRAW]

Plan 1 $2,001 - $5,000 12.00

Plan 2 $5,001 - $20,000 24.00

Plan 3 $20,001 - $50,000 36.00

At next discussion, I think that best you should join site to see in detail

It too is nice when I have received 2nd payment with this site today, they still paying out very good for all investors and monitors with payments is paid out instantly. At this time, admin too trying to promote more in new monitors when have had more 40 monitors approved for them and very many is in status "Paying", with my payment proof here, it is nice when see that site have completed 2 days and they still are paying out good.

Date: 12/8/2012 8:01 PM

Batch: 123393109

It is nice when for to this time, site still are paying out very good for all investors and monitors, admin too have decided to promote for more monitors at this time when have had more 40 monitors approved for this site at this time and almost in status "Paying", it is very good status and I too have had new payment today with this site:

Date: 12/10/2012 3:10 AM

Batch: 123520210

I too have had new payment today with this site, it is nice when they still are paying out very good, for to this time, site too have approved in more 40 monitors with almost is in status "Paying", I think that sure admin will not stop and it is nice when investing here and receive payments daily with this site. As below is my latest payment:

Date: 12/11/2012 5:05 AM

Batch: 123665793

Of course, I too include invested the following and looking forward to first transaction, this website too just launch not long consequently many of us however have to hang on until finally internet site include went full each day, the plans are generally excellent, investment decision min can be too excellent, merely include issue internet site don't possess ideal defense system, Lets hope that will administrator will do the installation first to be able to secure concerning take into account buyers.