Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

esafe - esafe.bz

HYIPCORE

Wow,i am not really surprised about your deposit proof 'cos you are a monitor,this one is also a low profiled program the admin is not promoting it in so may forums or sites,but i saw the banner on allmonitors.net,anyways i have invested in so many hyips lately so i don't think i would be able to invest in this one,i am currently lacking LR balance

Yes, it is correct and I'm not surprise with his investment here, this is good site, they have very great script and we too can see that site still running very stable near 60 days already and for to this time, they have began to add new monitors, it showed that admin have had more investors and he tried to promote more so that attract more investors to invest here

After seeing the investment plans i dont think this would be a safe place to make an investment because none of the investment plan is sustainable to make an investment with this program . but to be frank the script of the site is really excellent and i hope if they pay they will be paying for only some days more more than that .

57 days and until now still paying :D, what a great performance, overall this program doing great because i see now they advertise their service in more than one forum, i see their advertisement in some allmonitors, and also there are some in forum such as talkgold or mmg, it seems this program can stand in more than one week again.