Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Beterz - beterz.com

BETERZ

I am not the admin.

BeterZ is a sports betting community.

The aim is of course to place bets the best way possible and to win as many BZ, the local currency, as possible. To improve your bets, BeterZ created several functionalities:

- following: follow the best members to study their betting strategies

- opinions and articles: every member can write them in order to give advices

Start placing your bets, and your rankings will improve – or not. You can compare yourself to your network as the rankings are customizable.

BeterZ gives you as well the possibility to meet sports fans and to discuss and exchange your opinion with them, whether you go to the boards or you use all the other applications/ platforms.

Accumulate BZ and exchange them for gifts. You find all the available gifts on the right hand side in the category “rankings”. Please note that you have to give us your mobile number to be able to order a gift.

How does it work?

Placing your bets on BeterZ claims to be easy and intuitive:

To place your bets choose an event on the right hand side of your home page by clicking the event’s name or the little violet “plus”.

It is now possible to place your bet:

- on an event’s outcome: green button (YES)

- against an event’s outcome: purple button (NO) (please note: the purple button doesn’t exist for some events, e.g. tennis)

Example: match “France vs. Italy”, you can place your bet for (YES) or against (NO) “France wins”; same for “Italy wins” or “The Draw”.

To place your bet, click on YES or NO and enter the amount of BZ you want to bet and validate (“save your bets”). Your bet is automatically matched after 3 seconds.

Special case: Something happens during the 3 seconds (goal, break...) so that the odds change. Then, you have three possibilities.

- Cancel your bet

- Accept the new odds

- Wait until your bet is matched

It is possible to place several bets on the same event.

Placing a bet is the easiest way to win BZ. Other options are:

- Writing articles (tab “publish”): every reader brings in 10 BZ

- Invite friends to join BeterZ (tab “rankings”): every registration brings in the unbelievable amount of 5000 BZ

So if you are interested with the features presented, please click the link below to join:

CLICK HERE!

• 2 weeks later...

I am planning to join this site but i would search more about this site to assure that its records and background is really AWESOME.

Thanks for sharing this post.

Okay goodluck on your search friend! since I can't provide you the data on the legitimacy on this site for I have not won anything here,

Hope you could find the light about this site, as of the moment I am still testing it and keep on raising my points to get the item I wanted.

Sounds great,but can one trust this site,with plenty goodies?Almost every thing here is worth a bz.Do they have or exchange the income to libertyreserve? So they send gift,fine.But do they pick or accepts all countries.

As far as I know they accepts all countries but you need to verify your account using your cellphone as they will send you a verification code. Yes we can definitely trust the site, search it over the net about the reviews on this one and they are all good. With regards to winning they don't pay cash instead you can receive goods and amazon gift certificate.

I placed a bet on chicago bulls today, I hope the team will win so that I will have an increase of beterz points as I am tired of waiting for points replacement here. Does anyone knows a site that has good predictions on sports matches? because I always have wrong predictions in every game.

I placed a bet on chicago bulls today, I hope the team will win so that I will have an increase of beterz points as I am tired of waiting for points replacement here. Does anyone knows a site that has good predictions on sports matches? because I always have wrong predictions in every game.

there is a place where you can accumulate points for predicting match. But i don't see any reason to spend time in this sort of programs.

there is a place where you can accumulate points for predicting match. But i don't see any reason to spend time in this sort of programs.

Well I am just being efficient on my time as I can always spare a few minutes on this one, who knows I could won those lovable gifts. But I know the small chances as it is purely based on predicting who's gonna win.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...