Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Mox - Mox.bz

I'm not the admin :)

http://mox.bz/?ref=incredibel

468-60.gif

Mox Investment Company offers the services of a world class investment firm dedicated to improving clients financial lives and making their futures more gain. As an independent firm, Mox provides objective advice and is committed to excellence for its clients.An optimal investment program is designed to work within the broader context of the client's financial, retirement, and estate planning objectives. We work closely with clients to help address all facets of their circumstances. Mox is working with direct investments in stocks and forex, facilitating control of the quality of securities owned and the efficiency of the investment process. With a focus on ownership of high quality securities, growth oriented companies, and sound implementation, we believe that clients maximize their potential for long-term investment success.

To make a investment you must first become a member of mox.bz. It's quite easy and convenient. Just fill in the registration form and then press "Register". Once you are signed up, you can make your first deposit. All deposits must be made through the Members Area. You can login using the member username and password you receive when signup.

Investment Plans:11% fix daily for 13 Business days

Min Spend $11

Referral Commission 7%

Withdrawal Type Instant

Customized Script

DDoS Protection

http://mox.bz/?ref=incredibel

In my opinion 11% roi is not less that is really a very huge income but still i feel the admin might be paying the investors . unlike all the investment sites the minimum investment amount here is $11 so think before investing in this hyip since there is no ssl though it is a long term investment plans .

i think we can earn a good profit from this hyip but its very important that the hyip must stay for atleast 10 days because in first 10 days we will only get our investment amount back.only in last 4 days we will earn 43% from it.let see how many days it will stay paying.

i think this program is kinda funny with the kinda minimum investment the admin of the program request,i believe the program is kinda tricky and investors need to be careful when investing with this program.program like this are will only be paying investors to attract more investors to the program before the admin of the program might scam them.

@savehouse,I don't see any funny or tricky thing inhere cos the program is offering a fixed roi which is 11%,I think the roi is so reasonable and sustainable,the principal is included in the daily roi so the actual roi is below 2% though I haven't checked monitors if they are listing it or not but I am sure that this program should be able to complete at least 2 rounds