Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Rangoinv - rangoinv.tk

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Rango Invest is offshore investment company and uniting the talented financial professionals who have long been operating in best investment markets worldwide. Our Investment Fund takes part in highly profitable trading programs in the various financial markets and is aimed to allow as much people as possible to know about this excellent investing opportunities and enable them to share the incomes generated by our investment projects having invested even a little funds. Thus, we allow practically any person around the world to become a real investor and make a step to the global financial markets.

Plan:

120% after 1 days

170% after 3 days

240% after 6 days

670% after 15 days

1680% after 30 days

12000% after 60 days

Accept: Liberty Reserve,PM

Join Rangoinv here

Daily benefits offered by this program quite interesting with a sizable profit can we acquired in the program in just one day alone but I think this program is pretty dubious to make payments to all investors although the total number of deposits that have been found on the program this has achieved a considerable amount

I dont understand why this people will start the hyip program with free domains and here also the admin have sued the .tk domain which is a free domain extension . Well i just have a question to admin if he cannot afford for a free domain then when he is really in loss then how can he manage to pay the money of investors .

Hopefully all investors should get back their investment amount. Because this website has risky model. Because only daily plan can be possible for a while but their 15 days or 30 days or 60 days plan is horrible. Even their ref. deposit amount is also very worse. Because 12% commission level is high enough.

even if i want to give this program any kinda trial which i doubt,the free domain the program is using will make me change my mind on the program.moreover the return the program is promising investors is way too high and i can tell the program will only scam any hyip investor that think he/she can get something from this program.

If it is true we can make money 12000% after 60 days here, we will be very rich here. But, there is no way, the Admin can generate money for the investors like that much. Even the Admin sells everything he has, it will never cover this high.

Well this program has been online for some days now but sincerely speaking i think the roi offered by the admin of this program is on the high side and i think they wont be able to sustain it for up to five days and i think right now it may be too late for a hit and run because they may stop paying any moment from now.

An hyip using a free hosted domain is no safe place to invest your money,at first why are they using a free domain? It shows the program and admin is cheap,poor and even without a capital to run his business.In conclusion admin just wants to feast on the funds of innocent investors so better to skip it.

all plan in this hyip site designed to give high profit rate and seems not reasonable. I am also not see that this site listed on hyip monitor site. I am sure many investors reluctant to join because there is no security and comfort factor that will drive investors to enjoy by make invest in this hyip.