SeptoleteBux

We Don't Accept Members from China . We blocked The Country

We apologize for this

I'm the owner of this website

Click link below and start earning money

http://www.septoletebux.com

Welcome to SeptoleteBux

ONLINE AND PAYING SINCE 21.11.2012!

Its seems this look familiar to me. I guess this site has many sisters sites and I don't like it. I think this site will just going to turn to scam. theirs no way this site can turn into a good paying ptc site if admin open multiple ptc site with different name in one month. Because if you really want to have a good and paying ptc site you only need one and promote it and get real advertisers.

Looks like some of the payment proofs the admin have uploaded in the site may be a fake prof because the site have launched just 3 days ago and how can a person withdraw $10 in a single payment even if he have god no of referrals and premium membership that will not be possible . lets investigate this program before working here .

Well might seem like a fresh site in my estimation and i think the totally free upgrade for your first 5000 members is extremely good which may attract individuals to join up below also your current clicks rate is extremely good and you can easily earn much here and also the minimum payment is leaner and it might be easily reached i think i will try this a select well i am hoping to start to determine payment proof rapidly.