Min.- Max. deposit - $6000 - $16999

Bonus - $200 - $499

Dive Advanced - 2.1% daily for 160 trading days

Min.- Max. deposit - $17000 - $44999

Bonus - $450 - $1499

Dive Expert - 2.4% daily for 160 trading days

Min.- Max. deposit - $50000 - $100000

Bonus - $1500 - $3000

Principal returned at the end of the term of all plans.

Minimum Deposit : $8

Payment Processors : LR,PM,AP

Ddos protection : Present [ Koddos.com]

SSL Encryption: Present [COMODO]

Take advantage of our expertise and experience in venture capital financing and funds management.

With DolphinDive Trade LLC. You have everything you need to take your personal finances forward. We aspire to provide you with the best possible service, the best financial results, the best investment experience you could ever hope to get on-line.

Our main project is DolphinDive Trade LLC, for people willing to achieve their financial freedom and earn stable days income but unable to do because they are not financial experts. We know our business inside out. The strategy of our professionals is based on monitoring and analyzing historical and statistical data, research of secure investments, research of currency rate fluctuations and risk management of forex. Your investment are managed by a highly qualified and experienced team of investment professionals, committed to providing superior investment returns. Having all the right tools is the main reason why we can provide and maintain a respectable amount of satisfaction.

DolphinDive Trade LLC , is an alliance of consultants with trading, business, market research and legal experience. Our knowledge and awareness together with the information we use once gave us something more than just satisfaction in stock trading.You do not have to incur various hidden fees in order to benefit from investing your funds with us. Investing with us is absolutely hassle-free and no paperwork. After years of professional trading we have joined our skills, knowledge and talents in the effort to bring a new reliable investment program for online investors.

http://dolphindivetrade.com

• 4 weeks later...

received only one single payment that this program turned to scam,

so lost here my $8, actually, I was about to add another $8 to my funds here,

but the site stopped to allow users to log in to their account,

and then disappears, which was declared problem on monitors.

Too bad this program is just design to scam investors and i could say that it never even pay any investors because no one is even talking about it. I would have invested here too if only the minimum is a little bit lower. But my luck that i skip it.

Hyip plans looks good for a long run.But i can't understand why it has taken the pain to run away by this time.I certainly don't know if they have turn scam or not.But if that's the case then we should consult our capable monitors and see if there is any problem.Roi is just 1%,gosh,it will certainly take a 100days to reach bep here.And has this program last for the 100 days plan?

Don't know why program isn't accessible anymore.Looks like this program has turn scam.But why will a program that pays 1% daily turn scam? What is attractive about this program is the bonus which by far can fetch him more investors.But since it's not accessible anymore.What's my stress in trying to open it.

Don't know why program isn't accessible anymore.Looks like this program has turn scam.But why will a program that pays 1% daily turn scam? What is attractive about this program is the bonus which by far can fetch him more investors.But since it's not accessible anymore.What's my stress in trying to open it.

I always see is that sites that give bonus, no different from the sites that does not give bonus

Because the profit is very low through the bonus, especially since the rate of profit is very weak in this site ,

this means that the capital addition to the bonus will not bring you good profit,

anyway , the site does not open already, do you think it is only a temporary problem

I hope so .

mmmmmmmmmm.png

Ok, so this is a scam now. It seems the industry is still not yet recovered from last year's collapse.

I thought this one would be a successful site since it has more than what it needs to be a successful program. A nice template and sustainable plans plus strong support from monitors.

Ok, so this is a scam now. It seems the industry is still not yet recovered from last year's collapse.

I thought this one would be a successful site since it has more than what it needs to be a successful program. A nice template and sustainable plans plus strong support from monitors.

maybe due to the loss of last year, it has closed now, but having 1% ROI they have sustain till now..

Who knows, may be thats the cause of death of orbistrends too.

I just losing my money one after one after one. :(