Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earngenius - Earngenius.com

xetang

Welcome to EarnGenius Ltd. - the pioneer of the Mutual Fund Industry in the world.

Incorporated in 2005 under Companies Act 1933. EarnGenius Ltd. is now a well recognized Brand, managing five Funds namely EarnGenius Ltd.(U) Fund, EarnGenius Ltd.-SEF, EarnGenius Ltd.-EMOF, EarnGenius Ltd.-GBF and EarnGenius Ltd.-IF.

120% after 1 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $25 - $5,999 105.00

Plan 2 $6,000 - $40,000 120.00

170% after 4 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $25 - $5,999 115.00

Plan 2 $6,000 - $40,000 170.00

240% after 7 days

Plan 1 $25 - $5,999 135.00

Plan 2 $6,000 - $40,000 240.00

670% after 15 days

Plan 1 $25 - $499 400.00

Plan 2 $500 - $50,000 600.00

Registered & Licensed Company

Secure and Stable Plans

24/7 Dedicated Customer Support

DDos Protected Private Server

Owned & Managed By Professionals

Accept: LR, PM, EG

Join here: http://www.earngenius.com/?ref=zozo278

Yes, it is correct, I too think that it too is cause so that this site will be difficult to attract small investors even they promote good in monitors, I too checked status of monitors at this time and see that it is not really good when have too least monitors to approve and almost is in status "Waiting", I don't think that it will be good option for anyone if invest here

program which is very impressive since I saw this program is already running in a fairly long period of time and I also see the number of payments contained in the program is larger than the amount of the deposit contained in this program but the site of this program seemed to be having problems and we should avoid this program because this program may no longer be running again

indeed we should be careful with such a program even though the program has been running long enough time will remain [i can not guarantee that the capital we have invested will come back and make a profit for us and the program also does not have a protective system security at all I also saw this program terakir still pay the same amount the previous day

Though this website is running over 45 days but their current status is not so good. Because they paid around $1K+ where their collection is just over $700. Secondly their 5% daily RoI is not profitable scheme for any owner. Plus their program is not very easy for all - because of their $25 of minimum deposit value.

Yeah that's true.guys should majorly be staying away from such a program because the ROI the admin has kind of tabled wouldn't be sustainable.sincerely the major thing i would be saying to guys inhere would be for everyone to stay away to avoid fund losing.

I think that about rate, it is normal because with 105% after a day for first plan, it is same as other sites and they still can pay out good, if admin try, he too can pay out good with this plans, however I think that he should deduct min investment and try to promote more for monitors, it will be better, $25 is too high for anyone to invest with this site