140% after 3 days principle included

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $7 - $25,000 140.00

200% after 5 days principle included

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $200 - $25,000 200.00

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money,SolidTrustPay,EgoPay

Link >> http://safeonlineinvest.biz

Well,I will simply be saying that the roi that has been tabled in all plans are not in anyway reasonable and sustainable though the program might pay for one or two days,but I must advise investors that this type of a program is not safe to invest in

The design quality of the program is very good and attractive. We can use this project easily because of their low minimum deposit value of $7. But I don't like this heavy RoI of 56% after 12 days later. Though there are some programs with 5% daily profit but it seems little bit doubtful to me.

This program has been running within 7 days and I see the total number of deposits that have been found in this program has reached a considerable amount and also the program has made ​​payments to some investors but if we want to invest in this program I think it is time appropriate because it will make a very big risk for experiencing loss of money we have invested in this program

I'm not sure if we invest today we will get the payment from this program because we see this program has been running for 7 days but the ratio of total deposits to payments made ​​by the program is still very far away and I think the program is just only pay a fraction of investors in order to attract other investors to invest in this program

The script which the program use here is very much sharp and eyechaeches but the plans is only good for hit and run for sure so others plans dose not worth it at all instead the first plan is just a bit considerable and the min deposit of 7dollar can be a bit consider