Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Myglobalfinance - Myglobalfinance.com

mksaife

This program was launched on 21st November, 2012 according to the statistics. The plans are as follows:

Plan:

BASIC - 15 Business Days

Amount: 1.00 $ - 1000.00 $

Interest: 1.8% Daily

Principal Return : YES

BUSINESS - 30 Business Days

Amount: 10.00 $ - 2000.00 $

Interest: 2.0% Daily

PROFESSIONAL - 40 Business Days

Amount: 100.00 $ - 5000.00 $

Interest: 2.1% Daily

VIP - 80 Business Days

Amount: 500.00 $ - 25000.00 $

Interest: 2.2% Daily

We accept:

LibertyReserve - EgoPay - PerfectMoney

The program is secure which is a good sign and all the plans have good Roi that can make them complete a term. Its only the sincerity of the admin that can determine if this program stays long. The claim of Returning Principal is really a concern here because the program may complete a cycle but end up not returning principal. What do you guys think?

Click link below

https://myglobalfinance.com/

Well for sure the roi which this program is offering here is very much sustainable but have it in mind that the program can only be invested when we see the payment proof this can be of more advanteges to any other thing because as far as I know thee is nothing to make me suild trust with them for now.

After checking the website of this HYIP here, I can see the website has SSL attached here. Then the script used by the website of this HYIP is not that ugly. It is nice. The Investment Plans on this HYIP also have nice and reasonable RoI. Hopefully this can be a good place to invest

i believe this program has worth it takes to sustain the daily return they are offering investors,though the program has being running online for 7 days now and the program has being paying investors right on time,the good thing about this program is that the program well protected and i hope to finish my plan on this program pretty soon.

Sincerely site has no protection which include SSL script or safety from DDOS will be the major setback while using program that means we must not expect just about any account safety precautions although actually the roi appears environmentally friendly consequently investment upon getting a payout proof could be okay.

@sheikh - actually i have checked that the site is protected with ssl as you said there is nothing to worry about the protection of the site that is really good . and the investment plans are also encouraging to invest there . and if the admin honestly pay the investors then i am sure that this program will be the best amount all .