Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Hourly Money - Hourlymoney.tk

mksaife

I'am not admin,

Welcome.

I found a new HYIP Ponzi, the script GoldCoders.

It has 4 plans from 25% to 100% of the profit per day,

Minimum deposit is $1 and a maximum of $100

The deposit is returned.

Three level system of referrals 25/50/75%

Deposits and withdrawals are instant

Liberty Reserve payment processor.

http://hourlymoney.tk/

Yes the admin is using the free domain and that too for an hyip program . how can the admin thing the investors will invest with this address less programs . This days i am seeing many of the people have started opening a new hyip with the free domain and free hosting and cheap script finally scamming the investors and making lots of money .

Well for sure the free domain of a thing is what has been making the investor to shun this program to be sincere if he cant even afford to pay for a domain tell me how he can pay for a longer time that means that he even want to run away faster with investor money that is why he is not even ready to bother hinself with buying of domain.

@chintu,only a newbie in hyips would fall for such a program,or the greedy investors can as well fall for this type of a program,the free domain shows that the admin is not really capable of handling the program,I don't want to see how the site looks,I just know that the admin of this program is a potential scammer

i really don't bother to check with this program since i believe the program is using a free domain and i don't trust any program using a free domain and moreover the program is offering investors a very high return,the admin of this program just want to get some money from investors, i doubt if the program will pay anybody that invest with them