Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Morepay - Morepay.biz

xetang

You're more than WELCOME here!

It's our pride and pleasure to be serving you in a completely honest and transparent environment in today's blurred online investment market, with all so called "companies" come and go with a blink and no one can do anything but poor investors lose their hard earned money. With this situation, we have come along to make the difference and let you remember us for being No.1!

20% daily for 6 days!

Min $10 - $2000

4% daily for 6 days!

$50 - Unlimited

Principal Return

DDos Protected

SSL Commodo Positive

Accept: LR, PM, EG

Join here: https://morepay.biz/?ref=zozo278

benefits offered by this program quite interesting because the 6 days we've been able to gain advantage in a considerable amount of good and also the minimum deposit amount specified by the program is also not too high so we can invest without having to spend all the money we have to benefit

Yes, it is correct, their plans are reasonable, we too can see that 20% daily for 6 days, mean be 120% after 6 days, it is about 2% per day and this is good rate and reasonable, with their plans, I'm not surprise when they can pay out good at least a round and at this time, site too have ran enough a day and I too have had first payment with this site by instant:

Date: 11/30/2012 5:15 AM

Batch: 122149123

From Account: U6282750 (morepay)

Amount: $1.50

Memo: Withdraw to zozo278 from MorePay.BIZ

Well actually the admin is kind of using trick here to make something out from his side he is trying to set the minimum deposit very high with the plan which look sustainable and set the other plan min deposit low so for sure lets just wait and see how things will work out here but for me now I dose not have any intension to invest with them for now.

I think that we don't consider for 2nd plan because its min is high with $50 and with that rate, I think that it too is normal but sure almost investors will select 1st plan for investing because it is reasonable and sustainable, too many payments are being paid out daily, it showed clearly about this problem

Yes most of the investors will be preferring to invest with the plan one because the minimum amount to invest is less compare to other plans . They came up with a professional script looks very good and the investment plans are also some what sustainable to invest . nothing wrong in trying out this program .

It too is not surprise for this problem because with plan one, investors can withdraw daily here and sure that will be safer than with plan 2 when they must wait for 6 days to receive all payments although rate is higher, however I too think that even with plan 2, it too is safe for investors' fund because it too is reasonable plan

this program will complete a term on it plan pretty soon, an not surprise the program is doing really well,the plan on the program is ok,though i guess some investors might think the daily return is kinda high but the total return investor will get make the program more safe for any investor to join the program.i guess the program should be able to go couple of round

the vast majority of buyers is going to be preferring obtain with the program one particular because the minimum amount total invest is usually much less examine in order to additional options and many people came up with a professional set of scripts seems great plus the purchase options are also many what lasting obtain

What we can think here, 20% daily RoI for 6 days is high here. Because, we can imagine here, it is the same like 120% RoI in every week, or like 180% RoI in one month investment here. We have to think about this one here, and hopefully here, this can pay the member for a long time