Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Dollarsfund - Dollarsfund.biz

Mrbvdpt

I am not admin

Link : http://www.dollarsfund.biz

Dollarsfund is an investment platform specially created for those who need to make a reliable and profitable source of real net income. We are a group of the skilled financial professionals having a high level of knowledge and long-term practice in the investment field.

PLANS:

5% Hourly for 24 hours

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $25 5.00

Plan 2 $25 - $50 6.00

Plan 3 $51 - $100 7.00

Calculate your profit >>

11% hourly for 11 hours

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 2 $1 - $1,000 11.00

Calculate your profit >>

invest 2$ get 3$ after 1 day instantly

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 3 $2 - $2 150.00

Calculate your profit >>

Invest 5$ get 10$ after 2 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 4 $5 - $5 200.00

Calculate your profit >>

invest 10$ get 20$ after 2 days Instantly

Plan 5 $10 - $10 200.00

Calculate your profit >>

invest 50$ profit 100$ after 5 days

Plan 6 $50 - $100 200.00

Accept : LR, PM

Link : http://www.dollarsfund.biz

I still do not believe with this program because of the advantages that we can get in this program is very high and we can try to get a small profit by doing the smallest deposit because if the program does not pay for this course will not be too hurt us but if the program this course will pay quite beneficial for us

This new HYIP here is just another cheap HYIP which is coming to the market almost every single day. We can simply know it from the Investment Plan offered by this HYIP. This HYIP offers high RoI, and the time plan is based on every hour here. This is not a good thing at all

I will never invest in a hourly program again cos I have invested in lots of them and they all scammed me,what baffles me about hourly program is,the admin tends to be paying only monitors so that the program can get attention from other members,the last one invested in,the admin was online but he wasn't paying me,but he was clearing my payments in the hyip account,I have never seen such in a hyip program,if hyip program stops paying,your balance would remain in the pending payment,in the case of this one it was been cleared,since then I have decided not to be investing it any longer

am not surprised this program is not getting good support from hyip monitors,the program is not safe for any hyip investor to invest,though only few hyip monitor are having the program listed and non of them are having the program listed with paying status, i guess that's a clear sign that the program is not safe for any hyip investors to invest with the program.