Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Dailysalesprofits - Dailysalesprofits.com

Mrbvdpt

I am not admin

Link : http://www.dailysalesprofits.com

DailySalesProfits Is an online advertising program where you can advertise your business or programs and get cash back. A Unique and Innovative Financial Services Firm. DailySalesProfits Group provides private and public online mid-market companies with a variety of merger and acquisition, merchant banking, equipment leasing, corporate debt and equity financing and other services designed to build shareholder value. Until now, top investment banking services were reserved exclusively for the largest business enterprises. DailySalesProfits Group is dedicated to changing this by providing mid-market companies with services specially tailored to help them increase shareholder value. Whether it's planning an acquisition, a divestiture or restructuring debt, acquiring assets or equipment, or adding capital, we have the seasoned professionals who can help your company succeed every step of the way. In addition, our partnerships with several key companies provide capabilities that no other financial services firm can match.

PLANS:

4% daily for 50 days, 10% daily for 12 days, and more

Accept : LR, PM, STP, Egopay

Link : http://www.dailysalesprofits.com

First payment received :

74mtuj8ic.png

Transaction Details

Date2012-11-24 16:45:34

Reference Number

Transaction Type: Received from

Name/Emaildailysalesprofits@gmail.com

Transaction Status Completed

Gross$25.00

Fees$0.50

Net$24.50

Your walletMain - egopay.ho@gmail.com

This program won't complete a term in the 1st plan although it may pay till investors make profit or break even. In the 2nd plan, it can complete a Term because the total Roi there is moderate. I checked the site and it is not secure which is a bad sign. It will be best to skip this program because it is prone to attacks.

I think the benefits offered by this program will be very profitable for investors and also I see the program is still running and has made ​​payments to its investors well, if the program is still running and paying its investors with the time period specified, this program can be one of the best investments ever

i can only advise ht and run on this program,though this program has just complete the first circle on the 10 days plan,the program is not really doing well, i guess the admin of the program never bothered to make the program popular by running ads for the program the total return on the 10 days plan is very ok and reasonable.