Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

profitified - profitified.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Profitified Inc is a large-scale asset management company in the United States of America. It was founded in 2011 and became incorporated in 2012.

Profitified Inc is created by a group of professional traders, qualified experts, skilled analysts and experienced bankers with well-diversified areas of expertise such as stocks, bonds, commodities, currencies, energies, raw materials and mutual funds with having more than 15 years of extensive practical experiences of combined skills, knowledge, talents, creativity, intelligences and capabilities to allow for participation in the business market within a safe and non-risk investment environment.

Plan:

Plans Minimum Investment Profit Principle Amount

Profit 1$ 4.9% Daily for 50 days Yes Returned

Profit + 100$ 5.9% Daily for 50 days Yes Returned

Profit ++ 500$ 6.9% Daily for 50 days Yes Returned

Accepts: LibertyReserve

Join profitified here

The admin only made the minimum spend to be $1 just to lure investors into the program cos I see no reason why the minimum spend would be so low and the roi offered is so high,the roi offered is not acheivable in 50 days,it is only newbies that can fall a prey to this one

minimum invest is very low and suitable enough to make a test plan. but before investor do this, should know that actually potential gain in this hyip site lower than risk probability. once investors make invest in this hyip, do not expect that the principal money will back again or even don't expect the money will be growing.

The least daily Roi here is 4.9% meaning that after 50days, the Roi will become 245% which is more than twice our investments. As if that is not enough, the program is offering to return principal making the total return to be 345%. I will prefer avoiding this program even though it may pay for some days.

Daily profit offered by this program I think is quite advantageous because the amount of profit it is good but the time spent to achieve the maximum profit is a long time and this would contain a fairly high risk because if the program is only a few days to pay the money that we invest will go away

If we can make calculation from the Roi offered here, 4.9% Daily for 50 days with Principal Returned after the 50th day, it is very high offer. Because, in 50 days, we will make 5x50 or about 250% profit, and then the principal will be returned as well. We have to think wiser again

The major reason why i love this program is majorly because the admin has made the ROI kind of sustainable.i just hope he the admin would be adding quality monitors to radar them so that guys would inturn be showing interest in the site.
how is the roi sustainable when the principal is not included in the daily roi,I think that the principal would be returned and the total returns now becomes 345%,I doubt if this program will be able to sustain for 15 days,skipping this program would be the best option here

As there are some popular monitor with paying status so we can depend upon then for some days. Because we may get some assured profit from it. But we need to invest by using any monitor's ref. link. But I don't think that this program can stay over 50 days. Because 4.9% per day with principle return model is scam model.