Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

diamondinvestment - diamondinvestment.biz

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Do you really see what's going on in the world now? The banking system crisis has broken out and your savings are losing their value day by day. You've racked your brains how to save your welfare? We'll show you the way out! And you can do more than just keep your money safe: you can increase its value. Diamonds, gold, platinum and silver - these are the investment objects that are worth your attention. Why did we decide in favor of diamonds? No wonder: you can redesign precious metal items making them bigger or smaller, cheaper or more expensive. It's quite another way with diamonds. If you're lucky to find an enormous diamond it'll cost hundreds and thousands times more than many smaller ones. You can never say the same about precious metals. What does it mean? It means the diamond value grows rapidly in proportion to its size. There's only one problem left: how to find a good diamond field. And we've done the most difficult thing! We need to make one final step: to lure investment, to mine these diamonds, refine and sell them in the world auction market. I think you don't need any evidence that it really brings good profit and interests to investors. So, invest, save and multiply your capital!

Plan:

Plan 1 $1 - $2,000 2.20

Plan 2 $2,001 - $10,000 2.50

Plan 3 $10,001 - $60,000 2.80

Accepts: LibertyReserve, Perfectmoney

Join diamondinvestment here

the site has good script and already completed the ddos and ssl protection this hyip is also listed in some of the hyip monitors site and get paying status so far considering with the plan looks like this hyip will be paying for a long time even the site may be paying for many rounds of investments period before they become scam

offer affordable minimum invest and maybe suitable too to make a test plan. yes, test plan is necessary to do since this hyip not listed on hyip monitor site. in order to know this hyip paying or not, test absolutely needed. but if investors not interested to do it, just make invest after there is payment proof available.

The thread owner didn't specify the duration of this program so I had to visit the site to check it myself and I noticed after checking that the program is secure and design and script are cool and these are good signs. The duration in all the plans is 120days. Therefore the Total Roi after 120days is 264% in the 1st plan. The 2nd plan gives a Total roi of 300% after 120days while the last plan is offering Total return of 336%. These total Returns are unrealistic therefore this program may end up not completing a cycle although it may pay for some time.

You may be right but sometimes, its good to consider the total roi because programs that can complete a term are the best as they have what it takes to go for another term so late investors can still benefit from them.

No doubt, with the Roi offered here, early investors can make profits or at least break even. Well, I checked AHM and 2monitors already have a Problem Status, very few have a Paying Status while others have a Waiting Status. http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/diamondinvestment.biz?final=1

@glucoseguy,I checked the link that you posted and I noticed that majority of the monitors are listing it as paying but I must tell you what the truth is,I have lost so much to hyip programs like this one,there is no quality monitor listing this program,such quality monitors are GP,the main AHM,SQMONITOR etc,if one of them are not listing it,I guess that the program is not too safe

• 3 weeks later...

Well i am really very much impressed with the script of the site and the investment plans are really excellent and i say can say that admin have done a very good thing be tabulating the roi in a very reasonable condition . i am happy that they even have a very good ssl layer looks like one more legit site have came into hyip world .

What I can see from this HYIP here, the script used by this new HYIP is very nice and good. RoI offered by this HYIP is good, and the principal will be returned soon. In this way here, this HYIP must be good in the first round, and hopefully we can make profit if we invest right away

this program is offering investors a term that will last for 120 days, i think the program should be able to sustain the daily return they are offering investors but i think investors need to invest wisely on this program ,because the program might not sustain the term they are offering investor.due to the fact that the program is not protected.

offer inexpensive minimal devote and maybe acceptable also to generate a analyze approach. sure, analyze approach is required to accomplish since that hyip not necessarily shown with hyip check web site. so as to recognize that hyip forking over as well as not necessarily, analyze totally essential. although in case investors not necessarily engaged to accomplish that, only help make devote after there is certainly check proof readily available.