Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MyGlobalFinance - Myglobalfinance.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

During the past years team of professionals from MGF have developed from scratch a unique and modern unparalleled web script just for you, to recieve profit gained from our team of Forex traders.

MyGlobalFinance is specially created for those who need to make a reliable and profitable source of real net income. Our company is registered in offshore.

Our team entirely consists of experienced and qualified professionals with more than 6 years experience in FOREX trading.

We have no hidden fees and no special benefits for some partners, everything is maximum clear and conditions and rules are equal for every partner. With us you will always profit from currency trading and you don't need to comprehend the principles and intricacies of FOREX trading.

Plan:

BASIC - 15 Business Days

1.8% Daily

Principal Return : YES

BUSINESS - 30 Business Days

2.0% Daily

PROFESSIONAL - 40 Business Days

2.1% Daily

VIP - 80 Business Days

2.2% Daily

We accept:

LibertyReserve - EgoPay - PerfectMoney

Join MyGlobalFinance here

That's right,the script is just ordinary to me,the site is fully secured,it has ssl encryption and antiddos protection,the roi offered in all plans are reasonable and sustainable but I think that the program hasn't clocked 24 hours that is why it hasn't be paying,it was launched yesterday

The program is offering a very sustainable Roi except for the last plan which is quite high but in that plan, the program should pay until investors gain good profits. But there's something that won't allow me to invest here; returning of principal: I don't think the program will do it because most programs that claim to return principal end up not doing so, plus we are entering Christmas period and this is the time when Hyips turn scam easily.

80 business days is the site longest plan. I like to see this site paying that good and that long so I tried to do some back ground check. The funny thing about this site is that even though this site is trying to be a good paying hyip site. I don't see this site having a good banners to advertise in ptp forums. So in short I don't see any reason why I'm going to be active in this site since I don't think its can last that long. Especially since this site plan is business plan.

I still would like someone to clarify me here.As stated here,the prinicipal is returned but am a bit confused if the principal is returned along side with profit or separately returned with profits? So far the roi fall within a sustainabld range so a close observation to see payment proof is next.

This one here frankly not a bad HYIP, because when we try to check the website of this HYIP, the website of this HYIP is nice and pretty here. Then we can see the RoI offered is still nice and not too bad. So, hopefully this HYIP can sustain for a long time here. And can make profit for us

this program has being running online for 9 days now and the admin of the program has really done with the program,though the daily return being offered by the program is very reachable and sustainable but i still think the admin has done well and the program should be able to go couple of round,though i don't like that the program isn't getting much support from hyip monitors and i kinda Wonder why.