Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

helpmoney - helpmoney.net

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

A team of experienced financiers, business analysts, professional traders, investment managers which has more than 7 years’ experience in the market, created this site for investment opportunities as well as to achieve maximum profit, while maintaining maximum safety. We have developed a number of policies and strategies that you can choose as the most suitable for your investment terms. Dealing with us will be easier than it might seem at first glance. All you need is to make a decision, we will take care of the rest. We hope you will join us for a comfortable and profitable operation.

Plan:

1-10$ 10%

11-50 15%

51-100$ 20%

101-500$ 25%

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money

Join helpmoney here

this program claim to have being running online for 2 days now, but i dont think i can advise anybody to invest with this program,though hyip monitors just discover the program but dont think they will invest with the program since the program is offering a daily return of 10%,i doubt if the program will just sustain the plan

The program has been running for three days,the script used for the program is just too poor,there is no rate us on the homepage,investors wouldn't know if the program is paying or not,the main information such as the duration is not disclosed on the homepage,so it will be better if investors can just skip this one

Actually the script used by this HYIP is nice, but what we can see here, the RoI offered by this HYIP is very high and not reasonable here. To make unmatched profitability 10% to 50% per day is almost impossible. Then also, the referral commission is very high here, paying as 20%