Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

theinvestmentbank - theinvestmentbank.net

hyipgoldvnn

I am not owner/admin.

theinvestmentbank.net

THE INVESTMENT BANK LTD (UK) is a legally registered investment company in United Kingdom since January, 2006 and has began operations offline for over a period years however this program is our first online no risk venture. This program is a real investment, which returns are all generated from real-life investments.

5 Reasons To Choose Us

High profits , 0.25% Daily Investor's Earnings.

Principal Return Automated deposits and withdrawals.

Safe and convenient investment interface.

Encrypted Data Protection & DdoS Protected Servers.

Knowledgeable Dedicated Customer Support.

365 days plan

0.25%/days

Join here

Though the site is offering only one investment plans but that is very attractive and very reasonable to invest but the only negative point i found in this program is its minimum deposit which is $25 that may make most of the investors to ship the program . and it will be god if the admin have added any ssl layer to the site .

The single plan program offer indicate that admin wants this program for long term. .25% roi is on lower side and i dont find it interesting just because we still face risk of hyip investment and for entire period of 365 days we do not reach break even, but it will only be when we get back the principle that we get into profit here.

Yes i think though the investment amount is $25 as the minimum i think we can try out this program but i am not sure how many days the admin will run this program . and if he have the intention to run the site for a long time they he would have added some security measures to the site but i cant find any security measures taken till now .

i really like this program and the daily return being offered by the admin of the program might be small but i think it will only make the program sustain the daily return for long,though i will have loved if the program is not a long term program like the program is offering.the program will have being perfect if the admin of the program is offering a 90 days plan.

Going by the Roi offered here, this program might be able to complete a cycle. It might interest investors that wish to invest here that payment is done 7times a week, that is, payment is done daily here. The compounding option is also available. One major setback here is the high minimum deposit because it will scare away investors especially the ones that like to invest at a small scale.

Well I don't think that I can invest here though it has a reasonable and sustainable roi,but the truth is,it will take a very long time to get to BEP,the funny thing is,the program might not even get to BEP before it collapses cos all admins behind hyips are mainly creating a hyip program just to scam investors

RoI offered by this HYIP is too low. If we have to count, with 0.25% daily RoI here, we need like 400 days to reach the BEP. It is like more than 1 year investment before reaching the BEP. We are better to invest our money in the bank account or to make real business. Because it is much safer

event though offer good and reasonable daily interest rate, still there is some bad factor that will prevent investors make invest in this hyip site. such as high minimum invest, and more important is the investment period contract is too long and during these period, investors will keep curious whether the site will able to finish the first round paying or not. according to me, this site classify as bad place to make invest.

• 1 month later...

As per GoldPoll monitor, this program has been paying for more than eight months now, but it's listed over other monitors like MNO for last two months, since the daily ROI is as low as 0.25%, we can expect them to stay aroud for a while, minimum asked to participate is too high to afford, a $100 !