Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fx2profit - Fx2profit.com

xetang

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts. www.fx2profit.com is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term. If any member face any problem please Emergency Contact with us.

FX Micro

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

8% Daily For 20 Days | Total 160% $3 - $500 8.00

FX Mini

10% Daily For 15 Days | Total 150% $10 - $500 10.00

FX Pro

13% Daily For 10 Days | Total 130% $20 - $500 13.00

Golden PIPS

20% Daily For 6 Days | Total 120% $100 - $500 20.00

Accept: LR, Payza, EG

Join here: https://www.fx2profit.com/?ref=zozo278

This is one of the oldest script and i can say that this is a very worst script which is used y many of the hyip sites just to cheat the investors and mostly all of the sites which have launched with this script they are no more online now . i really hate to invest in this program it will be a scam site very soon for sure .

Well,to me,I feel that there is nothing wrong with the script used for this program,the site is secured,the roi offered seems to be on the high side and this will also make the program not to last,the admin of this program has mismanaged the program by not paying monitors and this has led to the destruction of the program,the program is currently having a WAITING status in all monitors that listed it in AHM,investors can view the details here http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/fx2profit.com

this hyip manage the investors money in forex trading and then I hope this company have experienced trader staff in order to gain profit in forex market. for me, minimum investment is affordable and it designed for every investors. with $3 as minimum invest, investors can make a test plan. but better not do it and choose to make invest if this hyip proven paying.

Script used is cheap and design too is attractive, i do not bother about the protection as this is a very short term proram, plans are highly profitable and even if it can manage to pay for few cycles it would be great for this program. Admin knows the value of members and so he have a promotion 10 cent signup bonus. Just registered and waiting for the bonus.

I found that signup bonus is just a bluff, and when i tried to withdraw the signup bonus of 10 cents which was sent to my account, i got the message "Sorry, you can request not less than $1.00"

So the minimum withdraw being 1$ it is another hurdle for small investors and so i would skip it for that reason.

As they are giving some signup bonus and very good low minimum deposit amount of $3 so we can join and invest here easily. But their daily RoI scheme is also little bit high. Because after 20 days later our total net profit will be 60%, i.e. 3%. Secondly they might not used any higher version of hyip script and design also very simple.

I found that signup bonus is just a bluff, and when i tried to withdraw the signup bonus of 10 cents which was sent to my account, i got the message "Sorry, you can request not less than $1.00"

So the minimum withdraw being 1$ it is another hurdle for small investors and so i would skip it for that reason.

haha ... no one will give us money for free and that to in hyip sites we should never trust this sort of bluff sayings . and as you can see the admin is very clever to get the investors into this trap and finally the result will be they will be loosing the funds . so its better to skip this program .

i just want to advise investors to invest wisely on this program, i dont think this program will complete the term on the plan they are offering investors.60% profit in 20 days is way to high and moreover the program is not paying investors on business days,they are paying on daily base.investors should invest wisely on this program,though the admin of this program might want to smart on investors by paying through the first round of the plan but the program is gonna finish it second round even if they manage to finish the first round.

I have never seen a hyip program that offers bonuses to investors for free,I think that the admin only lured investors to the program by promising the bonus,well,to me I don't think that the roi offered is reasonable and sustainable,I already skipped one