♦ Free international signups

♦ No Investment Required! for EVER

♦ No Payout Fees! for EVER

♦ Earn up to $0.04 per Click

♦ Earn up to $0.02 per your referral Click

♦ No daily surfing required to earn from your referrals

♦ We offer only the active referrals for rent

♦ We accept Payza, LibertyReserve, Neteller & Payoneer

(To use Payoneer & Neteller you must send Ticket here)

2m6sbpw.jpg

Free register, thank you:

banner1.jpg

Not bad even a free member can earn more than 6 cents a day so that is really appreciable . When we look into the minimum payout here it is only $1 so i don't think we need to wait for a long time to request a payment from this paid to click site . Ad now the admin is offering free golden membership to the new members so we can earn more than 10 cents a day . so it will not take more than 10 days to reach the minimum payout in the site .

6,015 Members | 103 Members Online | $85 Paid | 631 Refs for Rent

Its good to see that this site has reach 6,000 members already. Now we will know that its good to invest our itme in here. At least we also see that this site is paying good and paying well. I hope this site will going to pay regularly. Its already paid 85 dollars and I'm hoping its going to pay more. Anyway I'm just wondering why this site has 6,000 members already. I wonder were did admin advertise his ptc site.

• 2 weeks later...

seems like brand new inside PTC business, it is style seems exclusive but scripts presents itself common, The one answer i attracted because of it is it is banner, Which seems nice nevertheless it is shocking me that after getting higher than 3000 users and so quick, No 1 got paid till today, although it is minimum payout is $1, We've some hesitation onto it is working besides paying program.

average value per click is given by the program is quite interesting but I do not see the value of the average per click that we will not get as big as we see if we are just a standard member and the number of ads provided by this program are not so many but the program can also add a little of our income

9,506 Members | 178 Members Online | $1,105 Paid | 411 Refs for Rent

Just look at my previous post on how much this site had paid compare to my post right now. Its seems this site is getting more and more popular. Just imagine its paid more than 1,000 dollars already. I'm just wondering though if this is for real. Because sometimes admin of this site just try to manipulat the payments just to show its paying but actually not. I hope this stats is real.

the site is very paid out website along with the premiums are incredibly suited to the use of this web site and also help make this membership and also my partner and i will need to become a member of this web site and also tends to make some money yet i am going to hold out time as a way to see that your website is actually paid out website or even not really.