Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Global on Fast - globalonfast.com

mixpepper22

I'm not admin.

New project: Global on Fast

468.gif

"Global On Fast" raises funds from individuals in order to further increase the capital of each investor. The basic thought for this is to invest in long-term and high-yield online projects all over the world. This unique offer in the field of open investment is created to increase your capital by implementing the most relevant international Internet projects. All investment packages have low "barrier to entry", relatively high interest rates and stable payments. We multiply your money and do it wisely!

Start Nov 16, 2012

Plans:

106% AFTER 1 DAY

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $20,000 6.00

120% AFTER 3 DAYS

Plan 1 $10 - $20,000 20.00

200% AFTER 10 DAYS

Plan 1 $10 - $20,000 100.00

450% AFTER 20 DAYS

Plan 1 $10 - $20,000 450.00

8.5 HOURLY 12 HOURS

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $300 - $20,000 8.50

-We accept: Liberty Reserve / Perfect Money

-SSL - GeoTrust, Inc.

-Referral commission: up to 4%

-License GC

-Manual Withdraw

Check GoldCoders' HYIP Manager License

globalonfast.com - Licensed

CLICK HERE TO JOIN==>>>

I don't see this program staying for a reasonable period of time because the Average roi offered here is very high. The hit and run can be applied in the 1st and 2nd plan since they have very short durations, but it may be better to go a round or 2rounds in the 1st plan rather than waiting for 3days in the 2nd plan even though the 2nd plan is more profitable than the 1st plan. Well, since this program also has hourly plans, it may be best to skip the program.

I think hit and run strategy will be good with this program because there are many features good with this hyip site except the investment plans, Yes all the investment plans fall on the high side of roi which makes the site not to get many investors . and as we look into all hyip monitors all the monitors are with the waiting status so its better to try this site after getting clear statics from the monitors .

script site is really secure because already installed with ddos and ssl protection. the plan also looks interesting by offering high profit return to investors. since there are many of hyip monitor site monitoring, I am sure that this hyip will be paying although it maybe will not last for a long period.

As there are lots of popular monitor with paying status so we can use this program easily. Because we already saw lots of limited paid hyip program with 5% daily RoI scheme - where they have 1% extra. But we must need to join under any hyip monitor. Then we can get best support from them and also some RCB.

Good to see the site have completed its 4 days journey with paying status and good to see that many people are investing with this site . and i think hit and run strategy will be really good to try out this program . hope admin will be paying for more days . not bad the roi is reasonable for some rounds of investment .

i dont think hit and run strategy is safe for any hyip investors to invest with the progrm now,though the program is still having a paying status with hyip monitors but the truth remain the program has being running online for 4 days now and the admin of the program might be preparing to short down the program since programs like this dont last long.

@savehouse,you are very correct,i can't believe that this program can be paying up to this time but the truth is,the program is in SEP, so I will be advising investors not to invest in this program at this juncture,though I am aware that this type of a program do actually pays