Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

PocoFunds - pocofunds.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

PocoFunds has been established by United State of Americas PocoFunds companies. After gaining experience in Forex trading for many years, these companies decided to form an investment firm besides their trading in order to accept investment funds from members and deposit for Forex trading. PocoFunds has been legally registered as a private investment firm. The basic aim of our firm is to strive hard and earn as much earning as possible from Forex. If you are toying with the idea of entering the world of online Forex trading, then you must consider PocoFunds as your investing vehicle. Out entire team strives hard to ensure that our every client gets due attention and achieves great success and growth. There are countless reasons that may attract you to join our website

Plan:

11% ~ 15% daily for 12 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $5 - $1,000 11.00

Plan 2 $1,001 - $5,000 12.00

Plan 3 $5,001 - $50,000 15.00

150% ~ 250% after 12 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $5 - $1,000 150.00

Plan 2 $1,001 - $2,500 165.00

Plan 3 $2,501 - $5,000 190.00

Plan 4 $5,001 - $50,000 250.00

We Accept, Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money, STP and EGOPay

5% Referral Commission

Join PocoFunds here

the nett profit offered this site actually is around 3% per day but it still considered as high according to me. but it doesn't matter because seems like this hyip will be paying and even able to finish the first round of investment period. I am sure about this because this site already listed on hyip monitor site and those monitor site also involve to make invest.

Still most of the monitors are with the waiting status so i think its better to wait before making an investing in this program . and coming to the investment plans i think there are some what risky plans but not fully risky plans we can still have a try on this plans .

I really like their design quality due to looks like a corporate view, most of the junior people also like to invest here due to their low minimum deposit amount of $5. But we need to wait until get some good response from any seniors or popular monitors. Because their daily RoI has little bit extra on short term base.