Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Elitefund - Elitefund.net

xetang

Welcome to EliteFund

If you are looking for high and consistent returns for your investments, you have come to the right place. EliteFund is a registered investment company in New York. We offer a variety of investment plans with returns up to 40% daily and a total affiliate comission of 8%.

30% daily for 4 days

Minimum Deposit: $10 | Maximum Deposit: $99

35% daily for 4 days

Minimum Deposit: $100 | Maximum Deposit: $499

40% daily for 4 days

Minimum Deposit: $500 | Maximum Deposit: Unlimited

Accept: LR

Join here: http://elitefund.net/?ref=zozo278

This is a short term program with a reasonable roi. With such returns, This program should be able to pay for a round or 2rounds; in other words, this program can stay for up to 8days but that depends on the mind set of the admin towards EliteFund.

Well, the program is well secure and the script and design looks professional. I have bookmarked this one and may go with the minimum deposit after doing more research on it.

30% daily for 4 days means totally 120% after 4 days and its still unreasonable amount they are offering . but still it is a new investment site i think its better to have a try on this site because it is having the paying status from the monitors . and the script looks quite good .

actually in this program admin has made minimum deposit is $10 an i can see that many hyip monitors are mostly in paying status,so here i will also try to invest into program an the plans are also looking pretty to investment is this program and i hope so many members getting active in this hyip program

40% daily RoI for 4 days is very huge RoI offered here. We can make calculation, 40% times 4 days will be 160% in total. Well, it is not a reasonable offer from this HYIP. This will not sustain too long in the market here. And it is better for us as the investors not to be greedy with the offer like this

As per monitors program is in paying status, and though roi is on higher side and so there may be a threat that program may be risky, but risk is every where and 20% profit on low depsoit starting 10$ in 4 days is very attractive and deserve a try. Further i feel program may sustain well for another week as admin shall be try to prove until he get big deposits.