Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fmlinvestment - Fmlinvestment.com

xetang

Welcome to Four Millenia Later Investment!

The Four Millenia Later Investment is in the business of trading precious element.

Our investment group has relationships from start to finish in the production of precious element.

Our team works with mines, refineries, and distributors of fire, water, earth, and wind to generate profits during a global recession.

Five Millenia Later LifeTime

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Fire $10 - $100 5.00

Wind $101 - $500 10.00

Earth $501 - $1,000 15.00

Water $1,000 and more 20.00

Accept: LR, PM, SP, EG

Join here: http://fmlinvestment.com/?ref=zozo278

FmlInvestment claims to be offering a lifetime service which I totally doubt. Even if the admin has a sincere heart, situations must arise where he will be forced to have no choice than walking away. Also, the average Roi he is offering can't sustain this program forever. The program doesn't even have what it takes to stay for weeks. Take a look at the last plan for instance: how can he afford to pay 20% daily for deposits above $1,000? He won't even maintain this roi for up to 6days. The program claims to be secure but it is not secured. It will be best to give this one a skip.

One point we can check about this HYIP here, the highest RoI offered by this HYIP is 20% daily RoI. It is very high RoI and almost not reasonable at all here. So, better for us here not to invest on the HYIP like this one, because usually can not sustain too long in the market here.

this hyip site not listed on hyip monitor site but I am really surprised that total money deposited growing very well. for a hyip that not monitored, its very good achievement. but no matter it is, I will keep to skip this hyip because there is no expiration of investment contract. since we know the habit of hyip program, lifetime plan is risky.

OMG .... how can the admin give the sign up bonus of $10 and i have come across to the similar site with the sign up bonus but they are scam very soon ., and i never trust the site offering the bonus to the members . and they will make the people scam very soon . so do not invest in this sort of program .

This one is definitely a scam site,the roi that the admin has tabled for a lifetime doesn't in anyway make sense to me,how can he offered 5% as the daily roi for a lifetime,assuming it is offering below 1% I would have say it will sustain,I am out of here