Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ipayfix - ipayfix.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

iPayFix Company Overview:

iPayFix is a broker Professional Forex Union company rendering services of online-trading and working with assets based on confidential trust in order to receive maximum profit during Forex trading.

Plan:

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

iPayFix Yellow $1 - $999 3.40%

iPayFix Green $1,000 - $4,999 4.10%

iPayFix Red $5,000 - $100,000 5.50%

Accept: Liberty Reserve

Join ipayfix here

Well, after checking the website of this HYIP, actually the website of this HYIP is nice and pretty. The script is good, the templates design is also elegant here. RoI offered is still good here. So, it is not too bad if we want to try making investment on this HYIP, since the minimum is also low

I really like their way of thinking. Because if we have good networking chain then we must able to gain more amount easily. Because their have 3 layer ref. commission scheme. We can invest here easily because of their low minimum amount of $1. But their 5o days maturity of too long for any. Because they will return and also give compound feature with high end 3.4% daily profit scheme. So, it can be risky.

actually the script is looking attractive an design very well and the minimum deposit is also very low with good percentagean if we deposit high level plan we will get daily 3.4% for 50 days is really good in this program an i hope admin is in paying payments to the investors in time

The script really looks bad and i am not sure how many days this site will be paying but i can say that this cannot pay for a long time . and the admin is attracting most of the investors with its minimum deposit of $1 but i think no one would attract with that because that looks like a attracting strategy of the admin .

Well, i join it 3 days ago. and i invested some bucks to check more precisely. the site is really good and also payments are automatic, when i clicked on payout button i got my withdrwal sent instant to my liberty reserve account. i am really excited about this site and hope it will last long.

i recommends investor to join it now, i have check it all. every thing is fine and site is sustainable.

3.5% is count as high daily interest rate if principal back after investment period contract expired. so basically this hyip offer unsustainable plan. better investors not rush to make invest in this site and choose wait and see first to know the reliability of this hyip. or in other word, wait for 1 or 2 week to see whether this hyip consistent paying or not.