Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Luxagro - Luxagro.biz

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Luxagro concentrate exclusively on direct agricultural investment including farmland investment and investment in the advanced agricultural technology. The company strongly believes that agriculture can be an energy producer and a terrific resource and thus concentrate on biofuels and wind farms. The thinking is in line with the current perspective of the nation, too.

There are several reasons behind the ever increasing price of agricultural commodities. Increasing demand in Asia, US policy of planting crops for alternative energy rather than food, there are many more EU policies and decrease in dollar price that are responsible for the increasing rate of agricultural commodities.

Plan:

1 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $99 103.00

Plan 2 $100 - $499 104.00

Plan 3 $500 - $999 105.00

Plan 4 $1,000 - $4,999 107.00

Plan 5 $5,000 and more 110.00

Calculate your profit >>

2 days

Plan 1 $10 - $99 107.00

Plan 2 $100 - $499 109.00

Plan 3 $500 - $999 112.00

Plan 4 $1,000 - $4,999 120.00

Plan 5 $5,000 and more 130.00

Calculate your profit >>

3 days

Plan 1 $10 - $99 115.00

Plan 2 $100 - $499 118.00

Plan 3 $500 - $999 125.00

Plan 4 $1,000 - $4,999 135.00

Plan 5 $5,000 and more 150.00

Calculate your profit >>

Accept: LR, PM, STP, EgoPay

Join Luxagro here

Well looks the script looks different and they have the ssl and ddos security to the site but as i see the investment plans are good and profitable though they fall on high side . but i think we should wait before investing in this program because all the monitors are with the waiting status .

I think its not on high side what i think here is that the program is just trying to make get more investor that is why they added ssl and Ddos just to ensure that the investor has been trape in here seriously maybe some investor will still fall for them lets see if monitor will invest with them.

Best secured program is here, because they have ssl certificate, Ddos protection and dedicated server. But we never need to invest here more than 2 times. Because their farther plan is doubtful but can possible for a while. But we can test with $10 of normal investment and wait a next 24 hours. Hope for a good result from it.

One day plan is the most feasible to invest. I don't recommend that you invest in much longer plan. For me a hyip site like this one is good as a scam site already and its only good to try this one for a hit and run purposes. I hope I can make good income in here but lately I just feel that its a waste of time if you going to try to think doing hit and run as many hyip site with this plan turn to scam too much early.

Yes you are right the one day plan is really good and safe to invest when compare to other investment plans but still we can have a try on the other plans too . and the site seems to be standing as one of the best program if the admin can pay the investors on time .

yeah in the hyip program we must go for one day plan is safe for the investors and i have already made the investment into this site after seeing the program has in paying status and i hope so many investors have got payment from this program,but still it is an riskere to invest in the hyip programs