Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

uniqueclix - uniqueclix.com

quangnam52335

Pay Per Click : 0.0080$

Even though the rate per click is low I think if theirs many ads to click we can actually make good income in here. But that if this site is going to turn out good and paying. In ptc sites what we need it quantity and not quality. If we have good number of ptc sites with this kind of rate we can actually make some good money also. And if we have many referrals we can even earn more.

in the ptc site this is another newest script an it was lunched recntly looking awesome,but ads rates are not much good to earn here,because after clickling all ads also we cannt earn more then one cent,so what is the use of doing in this ptc site an the minimum payout is also very high to reach the minimum payout to free members

Looks like the site is a new program but i am not sure if the admin really pay the members . and i can work here only after seeing some payment proofs of the site . till now the admin have paid only 1 payment to the members . and i hope i can see some more payments in the site .

New Members Today: 96   Total Members: 976 	Users Online: 5   Total Clicks Served: 20429	Total Paid:[b] $ 2.00[/b]

This site has less than 1000 members only but its already have total of 20429 clicks? Does it mean those 1000 members are ultra active in clicking in here? I hope I can earn good amount of money in here also. This site has paid 2 dollars already and with 1000 less members its a good start. But same time. I'm sure in coming weeks we can see lots of proof of payments and lots of payments.

• 2 months later...