Payout Minimum : 0$

Payout Method : Instantly

Maximum Ads : No

Payout Via : Paypal or Payza or LR

Free register, thank you:

REGISTER HERE

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE. THANKS FOR READING

Payout Minimum : 0$

I'm just wondering if anyone in here has tried to join and check if the site is paying or not? I hope we can make good income in here. I know this site is really hard to achieve and really hard to make profit. So lets just hope that in a day or two we can actually make see proof of payments that this site is paying good and paying well. I hope that we can make this site run good. But even if this site turn to scam early we can actually request payments in here daily also.

the ads rates are looking pretty an there is no minimum payout to request the payment an i have joined site an clicked all ads an ready to request the payment,so there are taking 25%feee ,so i think waste of time by cliking ads an iam not sure that admin will paying to members ??

This program is really very well and the admin have already paid more than 900 payouts in to the members in just 8 days from the program launch . but the fee is really very high here because yesterday i joined here and after clicking all the ads i earned 7 cents and i requested payment to lr but i received only 2 cents and the rest 5 cent have taken as fee .