Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Alive Dollar - Alivedollar.com

xetang

Alive Dollar is a private investment group operating on the world securities and currencies markets since 2001. Having started as a small investment group operating only on the New york stock market, we have gradually expanded our investment activities on all major financial markets of the world. most of our teammates are professional bankers and traders, and some of them have good years of business and financial related experience.

27% daily for 4 days

Minimum amount: $15 | Maximum amount: $2,000

16% daily for 8 days

Minimum amount: $100 | Maximum amount: $10,000

11% daily for 15 days

Minimum amount: $250 | Maximum amount: $5,000

8% daily for 40 days

Minimum amount: $500 | Maximum amount: $5,000

Accept: LR, PM

Join here: http://alivedollar.com/?ref=zozo278

I am sure that this site will not be getting many investors that is because if the minimum amount to invest here is $15 so most of the investors will be taking a back step in investing in a new program . but the site looking promising to me and the investment plans are quite profitable .

That's so correct,the script used for the program is so cool,the roi that the program is offering daily for 4 days is actually 2% and this is so reasonable and sustainable,but the minimum spend might distract a lot of small investors,I have checked if monitors are already listing this program

Its the only think you can do in this site is do hit and run. I doubt if this site is going to end up a paying hyip site for a week or two. One thing I'm sure with this kind of site. A hyip site like this one is only good for a hit and run nothing more. Anyway I'm just wondering if this site is really getting enough investors to pay even for four days. Because what the use of investing if we can't even get paid on first cycle.

Any investment here is at risky most especially when admin increased the minimum deposit than the usual deposits we see among hyips everyday,I dont know why admin made it so but it just dont suit me.Also Roi is high probably one would receive 28% profit after 4 days..well there's still a chance this one can last for atleast 2 round but I await some payment proofs.

Yes I guest the admin should try and lowerd the minimum to invest here because this will keep investors a way to scary to invest here what if something wrong later happen here they stand a great chance to wibe for a long time so there is no way which the program will gain much investor if the admin want to make things more simple here he should consider making the program a good affordable for all the investor by lowering the minimum spent amount to something more reasonable and affordable.