Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earning-strategy - Earning-strategy.com

xetang

Earning Strategy is a high yield investment company managed by experienced investment traders specialized in forex markets. We offers you a unique view of earnings in the Internet. You will get income when not even going to be in the network. A few days later you feel as strongly increased your profit.

115%after1day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $500 102.00

Plan 2 $501 - $1,500 105.00

Plan 3 $1,501 - $3,000 110.00

Plan 4 $3,001 and more 115.00

200%after3days

Plan 1 $10 - $500 110.00

Plan 2 $501 - $1,500 125.00

Plan 3 $1,501 - $3,000 150.00

Plan 4 $3,001 and more 200.00

370%after7days

Plan 1 $50 - $500 120.00

Plan 2 $501 - $1,500 150.00

Plan 3 $1,501 - $3,000 200.00

Plan 4 $3,001 and more 370.00

700%after15days

Plan 1 $100 - $500 150.00

Plan 2 $501 - $1,500 200.00

Plan 3 $1,501 - $3,000 400.00

Plan 4 $3,001 and more 700.00

Accept: LR, PM, SP, EG

Join here: http://earning-strategy.com/?ref=zozo278

I think we should wait until we see some payment from this site because as we look into the investment plans of the site i am sure that most of the investment plans are not safe to invest so lets see for some monitors to be added to the site and some payouts made to the members of the site .

Really, I see that this site too don't promote many in monitors therefore for to this time, only have a monitors is approving with status "Paying", it is List4HYIP, but we can't believe in this monitors because this is monitors often to support HYIP sites to scam investors with theirs "Paying" status, site too have design same as Hourly site, therefore it is difficult so that anyone can believe and invest here

List4hyip already given paying status to this program, Though there are some plans that offer high and unreasonable roi but considering high minimum deposit i think hardly anyone will try those plans and the initial plan offer quite reasonable roi which may make the program sustain for few weeks to months well.

The program has 2runing days so far and the huge deposit has been made that is funny well I will go with chintu I have no option than to wait and see the payment proof of the program before I can join since am not comfortable with some of their offer (plans) so what I need to do is just to wait and see what will be next step.

Program looks good. I opened account and made my 1st deposit 50 Bucks.

I will add report after payment.

I hope that very soon we should get some nice payout proof screen from you. Because this can be suitable for a week. Because 2% daily is not so impossible for any serious businessman in this hyip world. After see you payout proof me or my associates may invest sum $10 or $20 in this program.

Yes that is right even me i can only invest here when I saw the payment proof of the program and that is the only thing that can only convince me to join here aside from this there is no other thing that I can rely on with this site for nothing seek no ican invest without seein a proof of payment and that is what gonna convince me.

Yes and i am sure that we cant find any real payment proofs of the site since i think the admin might not paid for many people . and i am sure that this is a scam site because no one will pay the investors 200% in just 3 days that means he is just making our money double in just 3 days . looks like not a trust able site .

all hyip monitors still hold their ground on this program,the program is still getting good support from hyip monitors will almost all the hyip monitors that invest with the program is having the program listed with paying status.though i think the program might be safe for any new investor to invest with the program since the program has being able to stay arund this long.

The fact that the program is getting support from monitors doesn't mean that new investors should risk getting scammed by this program because such programs that offer a very high average roi may only pay Monitors just to keep a Paying record so investors will invest in them and end up scamming investors.

That will depend on the monitors listing it,if monitors like GoldPoll and the main AHM are listing it as paying that means that the program is really paying but if monitor like LIST4HYIP is listing it as paying I will better tell investor to stay away from the program cos LIST4HYIP status doesn't change

• 1 month later...

has been running for almost 2 month and the surprising thing is this site still able to maintain paying status. its difficult to believe if consider this site offering high profit return in short term period. but I think now we should accept the fact that admin of this hyip site is trustworthy and reliable.