djfritz

• 2 weeks later...

Latest update from the site:

LimitedBux.com

To:

All members

Date:

2011/01/01, 22:59

FIRST 10 MEMBERS WHO WILL LOAD FUNDS WITH LIBERTY RESERVE WILL GET 20% BONUS DIRECTLY TO YOUR BALANCE!!! LOAD $10 AND GET $2, LOAD $100 AND GET $20 FOR FREE. ANY AMOUNT CAN BE LOADED! MORE YOU ADD, MORE YOU GET! HURRY UP!!!!

http://www.limitedbux.com/pages/acc/addfunds

GET PAID EVERY 30 SECONDS!

• Earn $0.020 per click

• Earn $0.015 per referral click

• No minimum Payout - Instantly

This one I quoted from the site says this rate is fixed and according to your post, its 'UP TO' which makes the rate unfixed. Can you please clarify this? The rate is good but if its lower than the usual, it will really dissapoint me. Might even curse the site. LOL. Kidding. Just answer my question please.

Received my first ever payment on this site a while ago instantly, so glad after so many doubts I had on this site finally they pay me after my 100 clicks though I'm kind of disappointed about the fees, still I am happier that at last I received my first ever payment on this site.:

limitedbux.jpg

well...I can see some payment proofs here..but I think this site offer a high rate per click...hope they can keep paying members with this high rate per click...

I will try this one if I can see more payment proofs here and in other forum...

Actually it is just a regular bux type rate where we can get 1 cent per click but the twist is we are getting low rate for referral click which 25% of what they earn unlike most regular bux type where we get 50% with their earnings.