Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

onethousandbux - onethousandbux.com

quangnam52335

The site will be really good if the admin pays because as we can see there are many ads available and the earning of a free member will be more than 10 cents every day so that earning is really good . so though the minimum payout is very less here so we can have a try out this ptc site .

Its seems the site is not loading in my end. I guess this site has turn to scam already or its just under maintenance or is my internet connection has some connection problem? I guess what ever the reason why I can't open this site I guess its a clear sign that this site is not good for me anymore. I just hate this site. I hope I can make good living but I doubt it.

thera re 25 ads an very good rates that free members can earn more 10 cents in the day,so i have ready to joion into this site and be active in this site and if the admin pays me the firsty payment so that i will try to upgrade to membership so that we can earn more in the online