Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

buxfit - buxfit.com

quangnam52335

I don't mind that this site is new but the minimum amount to withdraw in here for me is just too high for my own comfort. I think its best and its better that I just going to spend some time clicking in lesser minimum ptc site than this one. The 5 dollars minimum to cashout for me is just a too long for me to wait and get paid. I'm happy if this site is going to pay. But waiting for like 5 months to find out is not my style.

I don't find any thing special in this site and i am sure that this site will not at all attract most of the ptc workers because of its minimum amount of cashout it is $5 here . and i think it is not easy to earn from this program due to its minimum payout . so i think its better to skip this paid to click site .

5 dollars minimum is just too high for me. I don't think this site can last long enough to reach a point in which we can actually request payments in here. Anyway its only good if we can find a site like this and have many referrals in this way we can reach minimum in short time. But I doubt that we can find good active clickers for this site. I just feel that its a waste of time to join this one because its not popular and its has high minimum.

firstly i wanted to say that the minimum payout is very high to reach the minimum payout and the rates are very low,so how come the mmebers can earn here an i think just admin has provied this ptc site fort investors to get more amount from them an after some days it will closed an removed from the online