Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ekobux - ekobux.com

quangnam52335

Clicks need to payout are 300 ??? OMG .... till that time we reach the minimum clicks in the site the site will be a scam site for sure . i think its better to not join this program it looks like a wast of time for me . and though it is a bux host site the admin have not made the site interesting in looking and the click rates are also not at all good .

do you think anyone members will stay active on this site when he knows that the clicks needed for payout is 300.it will take several months to complete this task.i think people will not spend their time here.

Just wondering why we need to click 300 ads when the minimum to request payments is 2 dollars and since the rate is 1 cent per click we can reach 2 dollars by just clicking 200 ads. So I'm just curious why the minimum ads to click is 300 ads. Anyway if we can get 4 ads a day. In one month we can actually reach 120 clicks and that means in just two months and two weeks we can reach 300 ads click and I guess we can withdraw 3 dollars also.

omg:..if we wanted to requested the payment we must click 300 ads so that only we can request the payout and the minimum payout is also very high so i hope that so many members nbot getting active by seeing this information after requesting the payment and here if we upgarde also waste of time by clicking ads