Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

elephantptc - elephantptc.com

quangnam52335

here we can earn more by upgrading the membership but there are not sure that paying payment to the members and i have joinned today an clicked all ads an referring the members to this site so that i can get profit from them and reach the minimum payout easily,but in every ptc site there will be conditions apply that here also same applied that if we want to request the payment we must click minimum 100 ads

I can say that the admin have failed to promote the site and get members to the site . and the site has being launched some 10 days back but still there are nor more than 585 members . so i think the admin should start some good contest or add some good bonus promotions to the site so that he may get some more members to the site . if not its really difficult to run a PTC site with low active members .

598 Members 17 Members Online $4 Paid 99 Refs for Rent

4 dollars payments is really a good start. But I hope I can see the actual proof of payments posted in dmt. Usually a ptc admin can just simply put the stats that its pays and put the proof of payments in his ptc site but actually its his own proof of payments just to show to its members that his ptc site is paying. But if a member really got paid and post his proof of payments then its really can help support the site also.

723 Members 11 Members Online $31 Paid 174 Refs for Rent

Just want to compare the stats from the last time I check. Its good to see that theirs in improvement in term of payment in here as before its only pays 4 dollars but now its already paid 31 dollars. I hope to see that their will be big increase in members also as right now this site has just increase more less 120 members only. I hope its can increase to 1,000 member soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Very well the admin offers free premium membership on the members nonetheless it is useless because this individual earnings on the standard member as well as the premium regular membership both are typically same. and when we go into the click rates in the site most of us cannot earn not just a individual cent inside site just after clicking all your available adverts.

This program looks quite good because the average value per click is given by the program is quite good and also the minimum payout amount is determined by the program is not too high and the number of ads provided by this program quite a lot so it will be more easier for us to be able to reach the minimum payout amount is determined by the time not too long