Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Boffinvest - Boffinvest.com

xetang

Boff Invest is a service oriented towards any kind of investor, whether a beginner or an advanced professional. Anyone who seeks to build a long-term, diversified portfolio without using expensive and complicated methods will feel at home with US. Our goal is to provide a highly profitable and consistent earning environment for all.

3% daily for 14 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $5 - $100 3.00

4% daily for 14 days

Plan 1 $101 - $250 4.00

5% daily for 14 days

Plan 1 $251 - $500 5.00

6% daily for 14 days

Plan 1 $501 - $150,000 6.00

Accept: LR, PM, EG

Join here: https://boffinvest.com/?ref=zozo278

This program has a protective security system is excellent and I think the plan created by this program to make a profit for its investors is also pretty good although the daily benefit that we get are not too high but it is the daily profit is quite good and quite profitable

Yes, it is correct, I too see that this site is same as Forexshooter before, they are installing enough best protection program and site too have best features to support for investors therefore I too consider to invest here. however, I too need to wait for status of monitors is cleared, min $5 is very good and I think that anyone too can try with this min when site is "Paying"

it is true the program has a very good plan to make a profit for its investors because 3% is the standard amount of daily profit on the investment program and this program seems to really have a protective system security is very good, I saw this program has been making payments to its investors as well as the total amount of deposits that exist in this program has reached a high enough number

Now, this site too have ran enough 2 days already and I too see that have had very many monitors and investors too have invested and received payment here, near 20 monitors approved for this site and almost is in status "Paying", I see that it is very good and I too have decided to invest here $5, I will upgrade often about new payments here. My first deposit:

Date: 11/9/2012 5:14 PM

Batch: 118879529

Sent To: U2193359 (Boffinvest)

Amount: $5.00

Memo: Deposit to BoffInvest.com User zozo278

My first deposit too have ran near enough a day, I too waiting for my first credit to ask to payment for first day, hope that they still pay out good, I too see that many monitors and investors too have received new payment today and I hope that I'm too same, I will upgrade often about payment proof here for 14 days with my first deposit

I too have received first payment with this site after a day to deposit here, it is nice when they still paying out very good for all investors and for to this time, no of monitors have approved for this site with status "Paying" are increasing daily and very many investors have began to note and they have invested here and it is good when they still paying very stable for them. As below is my first payment:

Date: 11/10/2012 9:38 PM

Batch: 119055816

From Account: U2193359 (Boffinvest)

Amount: $0.15

Memo: Withdraw to zozo278 from BoffInvest.com

I too have received 2nd payment with this site today, it is nice when still paying out very fast and payment have been paid out only some days, site too have approved in very many new monitors at this time with status "Paying", I see that it is good and may be admin is planning to keep this site to run long. As below is my 2nd payment after 2 days to deposit here:

Date: 11/11/2012 10:47 PM

Batch: 119176841

Its being 6 days the site is online so i thought to click the monitors in all hyip monitors but finally the result is conformed that the site is a scam site and once of the hyip monitor have changed its status as SCAM and some of them are still with the problem and waiting status . i dont understand why the admin have stopped paying even the plans are reasonable .

Its being 6 days the site is online so i thought to click the monitors in all hyip monitors but finally the result is conformed that the site is a scam site and once of the hyip monitor have changed its status as SCAM and some of them are still with the problem and waiting status . i dont understand why the admin have stopped paying even the plans are reasonable .

Oh? I don't understand about your idea because I just check status of monitors and see that it only run about 4 days and almost monitors still are in status "Paying", it is not as you saying, seem you are mistaken with a other site because I too see that very many new payment too is being paid out at this time, I too have new payment this morning and too just ask 3nd payment not long ago, hope that they still pay out good. I affair that you are mistaken

And I too sure that you have mistaken when post not exactly info about this site because really for to this time, this site still paying out very good for all investors and monitors, I too have had new payment with this site today and they paid out only after some hours, I too have posted payment proof in forums and vote for monitors, you can it in there. As below is my 3 payment:

Date: 11/12/2012 10:40 PM

Batch: 119358399

All plan are for 14 days so the difference is the minimum and the roi that we get on each minimum. As the higher the minimum the more you can earn good amount of interest in here. But same time I'm hoping that in two to three days time we can see this site as good paying hyip. anyway I'm just wondering. What will going to happen if this site is going to be a good paying site. I guess we can see lots of capital in here.

What we can calculate here, the RoI offered is still high. 3% daily RoI for 14 days is the lowest RoI offered. But, then, the principal will also be returned at the end of period here. So, it is like making 142% RoI in every 2 weeks, or almost making money double in a month here. It is not the highest one yet

Yes, it is correct, really about rate, this site is not highest and I see that it is reasonable therefore we too can see that they have paid out very good with this plans and today, I too have had 5th payment with this site. It is nice when site still paying out very stable and I'm waiting for 6th payment at this time. I think that I too will receive it early.

My 5th payment proof:

Date: 11/15/2012 12:21 AM

Batch: 119775560

Its good to see payment proofs from Xetang. It shows that the program is paying. It should pay till a cycle is completed but I'm not sure if the admin will let investors to get back their principal; well, only the future can tell. I've decided to keep a close eye on this one since I'm not investing in it.

I think that it is your decision, I think other with you, this site will become a best long site in next time when they are having more investors to invest daily here, we too can see that admin too trying to open more new monitors for attracting investors, I will not be surprise if they can pay out in many next rounds, I too have had 6th payment today with this site:

Date: 11/16/2012 1:30 AM

Batch: 119970843

I too have received new payment today with this site, it is nice when they still paying out very fast with payment is paid out only within a hours, I think that I will reinvest here when my first deposit is expired.

my 7th payment:

Date: 11/17/2012 6:36 AM

Batch: 120175464