Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

jssbux - jssbux.com

quangnam52335

Its look like an ordinary ptc site to me. The rate is the most common rate 1 cent per click and the minimum to withdraw is also the most common minimum 2 dollars of two years ago. But this year theirs just so many new stats and new ptc sites taht the 1 cent and 2 dollars minimum to cashout is already the rate of the past. I don't think right now its worth it but lets just give this site a try.

• 2 weeks later...

this site is looking attractive an many members getting active in this site iam also member of this site but till now i have not requested the one payment also,so i hope admin is paying payment to the members,then only so many members are getting more active in this ptc site an almost so many ptc sites have not run more then 1 month but it is still in paying status

I saw on this site are paid about $ 15 and members who sign up are pretty much proving that the site is indeed credible but that makes me still feel free to follow the site is a problem minimum payout given immense around $ 2 a rate per click advertising only $ 0.01 so as to get the minimum payout for a very long time to get it, but for the problem to be believed it seems this site is good for us to follow

Yes i have recently joined this program and i am very much impressed with the script of the site . i am really fed up with the bux host script sites and they will be turning into scam with in a short period of time and pretending as if they are paying the members . but here the site looks really great and with a very unique script . the minimum payout is also very low hope i can make a cashout soon here .

• 4546 Registered Members
  • home-ic2.png 152 New Members Today
  • home-ic1.png $15.43 Cash Paid To Date

Its really nice to see a ptc site with a customize script. I'm tired of checking a ptc site that each time I open what I see is a buxhost site. I really don't like buxhost site scripts ptc site and even if its paying. Simply because chance are that its not going to pay and if its going to pay its not going to last long. But this one I still do hope that its has a chance to last longer.

This new PTC here is using the similar name with the famous program, JSS Tripler. Well, this is actually not a good thing to know, that this PTC is using the similar name, like a copy cat thing here. The script used by this PTC is fair, and nothing so special with this PTC here.

• 2 weeks later...

We have seen this kind of ptc site. script is decent. of a number of members in the actual 6495, not just one particular member who may have made the payout. click rate can be incredibly low, in addition to high commission makes most of us, not easy to possess a payout. I'm unclear this ptc can contend while using other sites.