Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

pownmoney - pownmoney.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Pownmoney is able to offer steady reasonably high investment returns. Our ventures range from simple Foreign Exchange trading to the most complex stock trading.

Our programs is developed for creation of a reliable investment package. Ours the basic business is the investments in highly profitable branches. One of such branches is the trade on currency stock exchanges. Ours the person is the experts in the investments, they business to analyze the incomes of the contributions and degree of risk.

Plan:

15% daily for 10 days

20% daily for 7 days

130% after for 3 days

10% referral commission

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money,Payza,SolidTrustPay,EgoPay

Join pownmoney here

ref commission is very attractive ,10% is high to retutrn from ref,its regular hyip nothing seems special here with thier very cheap script i don't like the coulrs actually ,any way its just lunched today so nothing expect more to say about,they have just 3 monitor with paying state may be i will join just don't know yet

brand new hyip site and looks like they are able to growing well so far. well, its reasonable if consider they are listed on many of hyip monitor site and already get paying status. if admin able to keep maintain paying performance, I am sure this hyip will have many more active account and total money deposited.

I think the program is pretty good investment because of the daily gains offered by this program quite high so it will be very profitable for investors and I also saw this program has been running for 2 days with a total amount of deposits that have reached a high enough number and program has made ​​payments to its investors with a total payout is quite high as well

Good that all the monitors listed in rate-us page are in paying status, but this hyip is only two days old and actual performance and sustainability is yet to be disclosed in few days. When we look at the plans they offer high interest and it does not seem to sustainable for long, but as the program may keep paying status for 1-2 weeks to attract more investments, it may be good time to hit and run.