Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Hitech-inv - Hitech-inv.com

Mrbvdpt

I am not admin

Link : http://hitech-inv.com

468.gif

HiTech-Inv LTD was founded by a group of young talented traders, economists, experts and financial analysts. Today, we are an investment company that focuses on the field of high-yield investments. Especially, we prefer working in such innovative technology sector as medicine. Our main office is situated in Washington DC, United States. During 15 years of experience in the field of investments, we have built the impeccable and crystal-clear reputation. Many partners work with us more than 10 years, and they intend to collaborate with our company all their lives.

PLANS:

27.5% DAILY FOR 4 DAYS

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $300 27.50

Calculate your profit >>

28% DAILY FOR 4 DAYS

Plan 1 $301 - $30,000 28.00

Calculate your profit >>

16% DAILY FOR 8 DAYS

Plan 1 $10 - $300 16.00

Calculate your profit >>

17% DAILY FOR 8 DAYS

Plan 1 $301 - $30,000 17.00

Accept : LR, PM, STP, Egopay

Link : http://hitech-inv.com

the design of the script is very good it attracts me also the protectrion program is very good points this means that the hyip is protected from hackers but the amzing point here that there is not any monitors i did not know why the admin do not add monitors ?also the profit of this hyip is not hyip is not high but it is crazy it is not unreasonable at all if the admin add monitrors i think he will slove the problem of the low investors

Yes, it is correct, this site have script very nice and professional and it will be difficult to have chances for hacker, I think that their plans are too good but it will be not sure for exist long because it too is a bit high, site too have had some monitors approved in this time but no of monitors are not many and I think that we too should wait for status of monitors are cleared then will invest here

unique script the design looks very good and professional.this hyip offer good return by using short plans also min deposit is suitable for all ,if i invest 10 $ in 4 days plan i will got 11$ i think its fine and profitable there is alot of monitors here and they show payment proof from here too so all we have to do is invest some amount and wait to see profit.

• 3 weeks later...

first plan of this hyip site looks reasonable but unfortunately others plan offering high profit return. maybe this hyip will be paying but I am sure it will not last for long period. by the way, I see that some of hyip monitor site give "not paying" and "scam" status to this site. so stay away from this hyip site.