Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

guarantytrustfunds - guarantytrustfunds.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Guranty Trust Funds is a private limited company providing investment solutions around the world to all kinds of investors. Our services are based on guarantee, stability and minimal risk. We have many

years of experience in Forex, Stock and Commodity trading. Years of our successful experience in business resulted in starting of Guaranty Trust Funds, a reliable medium term investment opportunity which offers great returns along with professional approach.

Plan:

GTF Basic 1.00% daily for 60

GTF Premium 1.50% daily for 60

GTF Advance 2.50% daily for 60

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money,Payza,SolidTrustPay,EgoPay

Join guarantytrustfunds here

this hyip has four running days it is from the long period programs the profit is very reasonable it seems sfea to me but also there is not any protection program there is not any monitors i think this hyip has large number of investors but this may be not real so the important point to know if this hyip is safe or not the monitors the admin must add any monitors to maKe his site safe

Oh, I think that this site is good site with plans are very reasonable, site too is installing enough protection program therefore I think that it will be safe for investor's fund, however, admin too should try to promote more in monitors so that investors can know about this site and invest here, site can't run good when don't have good status in monitors

minimum investment is pretty high and seems not every investors will consider to make invest although this hyip offer reasonable daily interest rate for all of their plan. according to me, this hyip is promising but still investors should check the payment proof to make sure that this hyip reliable.

i don't like this hyip min investment is 25$ its just too high for plans min days is 60 days so iits very risky for me also i don't think i see payment proof here yet .its very good if i'm investor have much money and ready to give up 25$ and don't know if you will back it with profit after 60 days but i'm not and 25$ is very high to me to risk with ,we will wait to see other opinion.