Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

balkanikaclix - balkanikaclix.com

quangnam52335

Its seems the name of the site is hard to memorize. I don't understand why admin of this ptc site prefer to use this name but if you ask me I think its a wrong idea that he uses this name as its hard to memorize and many who want or interested in this site can actually stop clicking or joining this site since they can't remember the site name. Its really important that the name of a ptc site is easy to remember

• 2 weeks later...

yeah name of this ptc site is looking hard to memorize,so we dont that why the admin has used this name and the memberrs also still joining into this site and although the ads are also very low there all members are also getting active,but please dont join into this site till the name changes

I think this site will take a lot of time to earn because for earning just 3 cents we need to click more than 40 ads in a day so this shows the site is not good to earn . and we know that the minimum payout here is $2 so it is really impossible for the standard members to reach the minimum payout soon in the site . so i think its better to avoid clicking in this program .

1,567 Members 15 Members Online $9 Paid 88 Refs for Rent

its already started to pay and already paid 9 dollars. I'm just wondering if its going to continue paying or going to turn to scam this month. usually a ptc site like this one really does not last. In fact I only know one ptc site that is a buxhost script site that pays for a year. the rest just turn to scam before it reach six months. I hope I can make good income in here in the near future.

• 2 months later...