Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

hardfundmoney - hardfundmoney.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Hardfundmoney.com is managed by a group of proffesional traders who know exactly what it takes to earn the most from each investment. We minimize risk by diversifing in multiple areas such as forex, stocks, and innovative commericial businesses; and are constantly pushing to achieve greater results with each successful return. Now as we understand, each member in our private investment group expects reliability, stability, and profitability. It is our duty to exceed your expectations and continue to do so with hard work, dedication, and genuine support. By striving to become the best investment opportunity, we will do everything we can to provide the longest running and stable site possible.

Plan:

112% after 1 day

128% after 2 days

146% after 3 days

Accept : LR, PM, STP

Join hardfundmoney here

Oh, I just visit this site, it don't be a day site that it is hourly site and their plans are very high, min of investing is not low here I think that it can't be in all, may be this site is created to scam investors and if it is paying, it too only is paying for monitors, I advise everyone should skip this program, it is not good option for investing and too risk for our fund

Special Plan Diamond : 150% after 6 hours (For first 150 active members)(Instant Payment)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $30 - $70 150.00

Special Plan Gold : 180% after 2 hours (For first 100 active members)(Instant Payment) Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $71 - $700 180.00

Looks this is the first day of the site to be online and to my knowledge its better to try this site once and leave this site because the investment plans fall under kinds high . but it is good to see that the all monitors are with the paying status of the site . and i hope it will be good to try our luck in the site .

I guess you are a hyip monitor,all these hourly programs tends to pay monitors so that they can have a paying status to lure investors to the site,I fell a victim to one of the hyip programs that is hourly program like this one,for good 3 days it was having a paying status and the very first day that it was launched it has stopped paying,so I can't be deceived to invest here by this payment proves