Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Money Reserve - moneyreserve.net

Ricoll

I am not the Admin.

Money Reserve offers it's Members six types of Investment Plans, from shot-terms to long-term with Fixed Interest Rates of Returns:

Plans:

1. Weekly

Duration: 1 week

Interest Rate: 11%

Deposit Amount: $20 - $50,000

Principal Return: Yes, After 1 week.

2. Bi-Weekly

Duration: 2 weeks

Interest Rate: 25%

Principal Return: Yes, After 2 weeks.

3. Monthly

Duration: 1 month

Interest Rate: 60%

Principal Return: Yes, After 1 month.

4. Bi-Monthly

Duration: 2 months

Interest Rate: 150%

Principal Return: Yes, After 2 months.

5. Tri-Monthly

Duration: 3 months

Interest Rate: 225%

Principal Return: Yes, After 3 months.

6. Half-Yearly

Duration: 6 months

Interest Rate: 650%

Principal Return: Yes, After 6 months.

Ref Com: Upto 10%

Accept: LR, PM, STP and Egopay.

Link: Money Reserve

some plan offering reasonable profit return but some other offer high profit rate. actually, its not ideal condition to make this hyip become safe place to make invest and if investors consider to make invest, better not plan to stay invest for long period. also not suggested to invest while this hyip still not proven paying yet.

• 3 weeks later...

Yea,the program really look so reasonable and sustainable,the roi offered in all plans just so sustainable,since the program has been pinned here I think that the admin really meant business,I check if monitors like GP and AHM are listing it,the minimum spend is really on the high side

the program is really well designed not only its investment plans but also the design of the site made me attract towards this program . The investment plans here are quite reasonable to invest and make some good cash from this hyip site . they even have a very good support to help the customers .

What we can see here, the minimum to start the investment on this HYIP is high, $20. It is twice higher than the normal HYIP requires. Then, the RoI offered by this HYIP will be paid on every week here. It is such a long time for the investors of the HYIP here and not good

this program has being running online for 25 days now and the program is only having 3 hyip monitors that have the program listed and non of the hyip monitors is having the program listed with paying status,i don't think this program is safe anymore for anybody to join them,as the program is not getting any kinda support from hyip monitors,staying away from this program will be perfect.