Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Neofunds - Neofunds.net

xetang

NeoFunds Limited is a professional private wealth manager with more than 7 years of experience. At NeoFunds we value our customers the most and will do our best to make it the best of your experiences in online investment market. As a group involved in sport betting and forex market we are more than happy to welcoming you join us.

Investment plans:

PLAN A 8.00% DAILY FOR 15 Days

Min $10.00 - Max $2,500.00

PLAN B 8.50% DAILY for 15 Days

Min $2,501.00 - Max $7,000.00

PLAN C 9.00% DAILY FOR 15 Days

Min $7,001.00 - Max $25,000.00

Accept: LR, PM, SP, EG

Join here: http://www.neofunds.net/?ref=zozo278

I see that their rate are not bad and they too are promoting very good in monitors at this time when have had very many monitors to approve for this site with status "Paying", I think that when monitors have list ROI rate, will have very many investors to invest with this site, anways 20% after 15 days, it too is a reasonable plan and site can exist good with this plan, I too will consider to invest here

i think this site is good and will attract more investors in the next few days becuase this is short term program and many investors love the the short programs the roi is high but not crazy it has protection program and has monitors this means that this hyip is safe and also means that the admin have money to pay for investors the script is very good and attractive now is the best time to invest here

Yes, it is correct, I too see that have had 5 monitors approved for this site with status "Paying" and really in monitors too have ROI rate clearly therefore I think that investors too can consider to invest here when site still is paying, I don't yet have enough fund at this time, when I have it, I too will invest here and upgrade often new info about this site

the hyip have quality site script and also has been installed with ssl protection. so, the site will be secure from hacking activity. despite offer pretty high daily profit rate, I am still sure this hyip will be paying. but maybe for short term period only.

Yes, it is correct, they have paid out for all investors and monitors when site have completed first days, more 20 monitors approved for this site and almost is in status "Paying", I think that it is very good and everyone consider to invest here when site just run about a day that it have script very good with enough protection program. 120% after 15 days not is bad rate and it too is reasonable for this site as my idea

I see that this site too is very good, with rate is very reasonable and sustainable, almost monitors now have approved for this site with status "Paying", I think that it is nice and I too considering to invest here but first I need to have more fund for all, I don't have enough fund to invest with this site, their plans are good and I hope that they can pay out long for all investors

I see that this site is having very good in monitors when almost famous & trusted monitors as Goldpoll, PopularHyip, HYIPexplorer and MNO monitors approved for this site with "Paying" status and about near 30 monitors with almost is status "Paying", it showed that this is very good site and when they are paying stable for investors and monitors, it is not easy to have good status in above trusted monitors. I think that everyone can consider for investing

Looking at the roi which they are offering I think the program is really doing well and will continue to do when I first saw them I like the roi but i wanted them to back-up their claims with payment proof which has been done so now I can go ahead and invest with them without fear

Yes that is correct,the roi seems so sustainable and this program has really gained support from monitors,when I checked AHM I notice that there are about 20 monitors listing this program as PAYING ,I also want to invest in this program but I haven't seen a monitor that offers RCB on this program

About RCB, I see that monitors is offering not high, may be Admin is truth, he don't want to offers RCB too high, it will be difficult so that site can exist long, therefore almost monitors always is not RCB or RCB is very low, however with their status, I think that it will be safe for investing fund here when no of monitors have approve for good status with this site is increasing daily

well good to see the site having the paying status since more than 6 days from all of the hyip monitors which are listed to the site and when we look in the investment plans they are quite profitable though they are quite high i think the admin might be paying because all the monitors are with the paying status .